HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Today, 07:05 PM
Joined Jan 2014
18 Posts
Help!
First time FPV

Im getting ready to order my new Fatshark FPV set up. Im ordering http://hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store...k%20teleporter
I already have the minimosd v1.1 from hobby king and the multiwii pro from hobbyking as well. My question is can I run all of this off my one battery , how do I hook this up. Im completly new to fpv and im on a limited budget. Please help!
Nickshchaos81 is offline Find More Posts by Nickshchaos81
to remove ads between posts
Old Today, 08:36 PM
United States, CA, Truckee
Joined Sep 2013
45 Posts
I know you will a battery for the fatshark and another for the flyin machene. I use two on my quad large flite battery and a small 500mah for the TX, 2cams,1 on a gimbal. I could use one, I need 5v & 12v, they seem common. I use voltage reducers to get what I want. My fat shark came with one for 5v. These are great
http://www.getfpv.com/electronics/vo...egulators.html
The cameras I have only have 3 wires pos neg & video out, Fatshark has that clearly marked on it's TX. When you get your stuff, if you could list all the pieces it makes it easy to answer the questions.
Your flight controller I have not used. Try youtube .
I didn't read your link you did list everything my mistake. It will b easy look's like a good deal.
flexator is online now Find More Posts by flexator
Last edited by flexator; Today at 08:48 PM.