HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 29, 2013, 06:22 PM
Joined Aug 2009
177 Posts
Discussion
Control line at hobby king

Hobby King now carries control line models and supplies, I am sure that if there is enough interest they will expand there lines.

Larry
Black Hawk Models
BLACK HAWK MOD is offline Find More Posts by BLACK HAWK MOD
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 01, 2013, 07:32 AM
Joined Feb 2007
5 Posts
hi Larry, do you supply an electric version control-line RTF
i would love an epp electric version

i think if you could make an epp electric control-line to fly inside it would be great for club indoor events as a combat style event. i have mentioned this to my clubmates and they are keen to purchase if its cheap enough for combat consumption, if you know what i mean.
Graeme
Graeme@BUNBURY is offline Find More Posts by Graeme@BUNBURY
Old Dec 02, 2013, 12:01 AM
Joined Aug 2009
177 Posts
Sorry ... but we do NOT make any electric or RTF ... planes. You might try RSM, they have a plane and Brodack has a few. At Black Hawk Models we do not import planes, RTF or otherwise.
BLACK HAWK MOD is offline Find More Posts by BLACK HAWK MOD
Old Dec 03, 2013, 03:21 PM
Canada, ON, Cottam
Joined Jan 2012
1,156 Posts
You could just make up a bunch of Blue Fanfold planes with a 2 cell lipo, and whatever motor big batch deal you can scare up cheap. It will need the eflight timer for like $12. (and likely a fuse at the battery) It would likely be good for all the motors and ESC's to be a standard so everyone is even.
aspeed is online now Find More Posts by aspeed