HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 31, 2013, 12:53 PM
Rab Saab
Joined Jan 2013
2 Posts
Question
Can you play the Tiger 1 from Heng Long slow? or is it only one speed?

Hey guys,

I am planing to buy a Tiger 1 tank from hobby king model (3818-1) or the (3819) size 1:16 by Heng Long I geuss, I saw the video's on youtube of this model and they are very fast and i like to play it off road very slow just like in real life. so any one has one and can you move it slow? if yes, is it adjustable on the tank itself? or a botton on the RC? or you just need to push the forward panal a bit, so it moves slow? please help asap so I can order one
Rab saab is offline Find More Posts by Rab saab
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 31, 2013, 01:44 PM
Joined Apr 2008
84 Posts
The tiger you would like to get is the smoke and sound tiger with the multi speed gears,there is another one that is just two speeds fast and faster.
CHIEFSONN is offline Find More Posts by CHIEFSONN
Old Jan 31, 2013, 01:48 PM
Rab Saab
Joined Jan 2013
2 Posts
hey chiefsonn, yes the first one is with smoke and the second not, and by saying multi speed meaning that i can manuver it slow? and what other one that has two speeds fast and faster?
Rab saab is offline Find More Posts by Rab saab
Old Jan 31, 2013, 01:49 PM
Joined Apr 2008
84 Posts
This is the 1/16 electric radio-control kit of the Germany Medium Tank Tiger that made its appearance during the WWII. Full Function Radio Controlled; Turret Cannon Move Up and Down; Move All Direction ; Realistic Suspension System;Realsistic Commander is Equipped; 7.2v Recharged Battery; Powerful Motor Airsoft Gun (Hop-up system);Tiger tank Transmitter; Plastic Pellets Can shoot as far as 25 meters; Auto Reload Bullet System; Excellent Maneuvering Performance; 10-Speed System; Turret Movement Sideways, Up & Down; Light-Up Warning System; Pre-Painted Body; Approx Operating Time 30 Minutes; Operating Passenger Included; Factory Assembled - READY TO RUN; Scale 1:16;

New features:

Start-up/Extinguish Set;
New Firing Sound;
New Built-in Smoke Generator;
Simulative motor start-up sound,engine sound,machine-gun sound,cannonball sound.
Emulational action effect.The sound can adjust.
CHIEFSONN is offline Find More Posts by CHIEFSONN
Old Jan 31, 2013, 03:43 PM
México, SLP, San Luis Potosí
Joined Mar 2011
166 Posts
you can make a motor upgrade, because the stock motor is not very powerful,7.2V 400 Speed motor works nice.
HECTOR2369 is offline Find More Posts by HECTOR2369