HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 21, 2014, 04:18 AM
Joined Jan 2014
93 Posts
Just bought the radio with SCP, it was really good bargain!

If my skills aren't good enough to fly it, I'll put it to wait my skills to improve. For now I'll be happy with my new TX, which will hopefully help to move on with my hobby.
mahagr is offline Find More Posts by mahagr
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 21, 2014, 06:41 AM
Stupid Gravity
alsip, ill
Joined Aug 2002
595 Posts
i have the SCP and 7e radio, the SCP is my most stable heli i own! just tame down the dual rate and expo settings until you get used to flying a CP
WhiteCloud is online now Find More Posts by WhiteCloud
Old Apr 21, 2014, 07:07 AM
United Kingdom
Joined Dec 2012
591 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahagr View Post

If my skills aren't good enough to fly it, I'll put it to wait my skills to improve. For now I'll be happy with my new TX, which will hopefully help to move on with my hobby.
It would've been rude not to at that price. Lol.

Like I said - if I hadn't of already had a few 100 size Heli's already, I would of had it myself. Instead, I bought the Master CP with 7E from the same place.

10% discounts, price matching, and free shipping, it doesn't get better than that!
ZeRoEXPO is offline Find More Posts by ZeRoEXPO
Old Apr 21, 2014, 09:43 AM
Certifiable
United States, CA, Burbank
Joined Dec 2012
1,610 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahagr View Post

Now, you have a new thread to catch up on,
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1791184

Be sure to look into the servo saver mod. It will save you money and downtime.
stringrazor is offline Find More Posts by stringrazor
Old Apr 21, 2014, 11:45 AM
San Diego, CA
Joined Dec 2010
5,555 Posts
Ooo...that's a good idea. There is a great value in the Devo7e+SuperCP packages.

I get emailed/PM all the time...asking for premodded Devo7e. Always wanted to add the SuperCP to my fleet. Maybe I'll just grab a SuperCP package. Mod the Devo7e and sell that. Keep the SuperCP. LOL Anything to feed the addiction.
Daryoon is online now Find More Posts by Daryoon
Old Today, 08:36 PM
Safety : practice & promote!
Joined Dec 2011
4,318 Posts
Does anybody use a neckstrap balancer with their Devo 7e? I'd like to find one since I don't like how my 7e hangs from my neckstrap.

My first choice would be to buy something pre-made as I like how the ones I have for my Devo 10 and my Turnigy 9x look. Also, I'm not particularly confident I can fabricate something that's functional and attractive out of metal I find at the hardware store.
RoboHeli is online now Find More Posts by RoboHeli
RCG Plus Member