SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jul 11, 2013, 12:09 PM
Joined Jul 2013
11 Posts
Discussion
Naza-M lite assistant software drivers

I finally got everything I needed and the last step before I get her in the air is to configure my Naza-m lite. I follow the instructions off the DJI website (and youtube) and it does not work.
I get hung up in the splash screen when I launch the "Assistant Manager". I can hit skip but it does not recognize my Naza. I have it connected properly.
I install the software
I connect my Naza (light turns green)
I install the drivers
Then I launch the Naza program.
IT NEVER SEES MY NAZA!! I have tried on 3 different Windows computers.
I just want to fly...
jvidals is offline Find More Posts by jvidals
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 11, 2013, 08:38 PM
DJI Support
Las Vegas/Lake Tahoe
Joined Feb 2010
9,704 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvidals View Post
I finally got everything I needed and the last step before I get her in the air is to configure my Naza-m lite. I follow the instructions off the DJI website (and youtube) and it does not work.
I get hung up in the splash screen when I launch the "Assistant Manager". I can hit skip but it does not recognize my Naza. I have it connected properly.
I install the software
I install the drivers
I just want to fly...
What version of Windows are you using and have you checked device manager to make sure that it recognized the Naza. If Windows isn't, Assistant won't.
Tahoe Ed is online now Find More Posts by Tahoe Ed
Site Sponsor
Latest blog entry: Landing Gear Reset S800
Old Jul 16, 2013, 09:29 AM
Empire Hobbies Support
Joined May 2013
256 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvidals View Post
I install the software
I install the drivers
I just want to fly...
Are you powering the NAZA while trying to commutate with it? Also make sure you have the VU plugged into the LED port and not EXP.
Empire Support 3 is offline Find More Posts by Empire Support 3
Old Sep 07, 2013, 12:00 PM
Joined Nov 2011
4 Posts
Trying to instal the Naza M Lite software. I turn Transmitter on, power hexacopter, unzip the file, plug in the hexacopter. Light turns green, I install the driver. Then once it's installed I can find the program. Only an application that uninstalls it. Can't find the assistant software
Bob1dp is offline Find More Posts by Bob1dp
Old Sep 07, 2013, 10:48 PM
DJI Support
Las Vegas/Lake Tahoe
Joined Feb 2010
9,704 Posts
Bob,

Down load the Assistant software first from here, http://www.dji.com/download/naza-m-lite-downloads/, it appears that you already have downloaded the drivers, after that is installed, turn on your Tx, power the copter without props, start Assistant and then connect the usb cable. That should work for you. If not, come back here.
Site Sponsor
Old Nov 01, 2013, 02:11 AM
Slovakia, Banská Bystrica Region, Veľký Krtíš
Joined Jan 2011
63 Posts
when you connect NAZA to PC, is on device manager DJI hardware installed OK?

here is extracted driver:
http://www.edisk.cz/stahni/16826/dji...nf_1.63KB.html
MarkAurel is offline Find More Posts by MarkAurel
Old Nov 02, 2013, 01:04 PM
DJI Support
Las Vegas/Lake Tahoe
Joined Feb 2010
9,704 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkAurel View Post
when you connect NAZA to PC, is on device manager DJI hardware installed OK?

here is extracted driver:
http://www.edisk.cz/stahni/16826/dji...nf_1.63KB.html
Mark I have no clue about what you posted. I use the drivers as posted on the DJI website:

http://www.dji.com/download/naza-m-lite-downloads/

If you are using something else, I cannot help you.
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 05, 2014, 08:32 AM
Joined Jan 2012
47 Posts
dji naza m lite problem

Hi,

Somebody please help me..
I bought naza m lite yesterday, and i cant connect it to my notebook.
dji driver already installed, and i open it, i turn on my Tx, then my quadcopter, after green LED blink, i connect it to my notebook.
but an error message appear.
my notebook cant find driver for DJI CONTROLLER.
so when i back to dji aplication, i try to calibrate, theres no effect,

anybody can help me..

I just want to fly it..

Thanks...
GreatMonk is offline Find More Posts by GreatMonk
Old Apr 06, 2014, 01:34 PM
FPVGuerilla
United States, VA, Chester
Joined Jan 2012
147 Posts
Help! can install the NAZA M LITE assistant manager.

I have try numerous times but cannot open the program after installing. A small pop up window would give me a message, can't recall now though. I cannot recreate the message because I have uninstalled the program. I cannot reinstall the program because when I get to the installation it says an error occurred while trying to replace an existing file. But cannot find that file to replace. Any programs have been uninstalled and any DJI files have will not allow me to delete in the C: drive. (program files(x86),DJI Product, DJI NAZA-M lite assistant_1.00)

I also went to the bottom of the read me section and tried inserting the USBER.sys into the sytem32bit folder (which was the instructions for 64 bit computer).

Any advise.. support center is closed.
Markw177 is offline Find More Posts by Markw177
Old Apr 08, 2014, 07:27 AM
United Kingdom, England, Borehamwood
Joined Jan 2014
12 Posts
This is the process you should use:

1) Download and install the Naza M-Lite drivers from the DJI site
http://www.dji.com/product/naza-m-lite/download
2) Right click and run the driver installer As administrator
3) Power up the flight controller then connect the usb cable to the V-SEN module and your computer. (the driver installer should popup and attach the driver to your device).
If this doesn't happen after a few seconds, unplug the USB cable and put it in a different port.
(your pc may have tried to install the driver on the port and failed. It won't retry unless you delete the device. When you plug a USB device into a port the PC has to install a driver. If you use a different port it will install another copy of the driver).

OK once this is done, install the Naza assistant and start it.
If it hangs on detecting device, the driver is not configured correctly and you will need to clean up manually.

To clean up you need to remove the driver for each port on your system.
To do this:
Open the device manager on your pc and look for a USB device with a yellow exclamation mark. Select it and delete it. Now move the USB cable to other ports you have used and do the same thing.

Now reboot your computer, and plug the USB cable in again and let the driver install.

With the Naza connected to your pc, you should see the device listed in the device manager, with the DJI driver loaded. If you do not see this the assistant wont work.
chiefswiftnick is offline Find More Posts by chiefswiftnick