HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 25, 2013, 08:00 PM
Joined Feb 2013
6 Posts
Discussion
Thanks Hobby Lobby!

I have been a lurker here for about a year now just skimming posts, and seeing what kind of stuff was for sale. The area I live in is missing a proper RC shop for aircraft though so I have been a bit timid getting into the hobby. I have mostly stuck to RealFlight and my Blade mSR b/c I couldn't talk myself into making the jump to something bigger (more expensive).

So to the point of my post. I have spent the better part of the past month in a training class in the Nashville area. During my time there I discovered Hobby Lobby, and proceeded to annoy the crap out of the staff there

They were all outstanding, and put up with me without complaint. The guys there were happy to bs with me and answer my noobie questions. I probably ended up spending about 5 hours flying on the Phoenix sim in the shop over the course of my many visits. They were happy to give me tips and encouragement, and didn't even threaten to kick me out once

Anyway, I know I thanked you guys in person, but when I saw you had a forum here I wanted to hop on and give you guys a public pat on the back. I will be ordering a copy of Phoenix soon, and hopefully will have many more orders to follow as I will happily give my online business to Hobby Lobby International whenever possible.
Godfather1138 is offline Find More Posts by Godfather1138
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 04, 2013, 10:55 AM
Support Your Local Hobby Shops
Nashville, TN
Joined Feb 2005
748 Posts
aero104 is offline Find More Posts by aero104
Last edited by aero104; Mar 14, 2013 at 12:58 PM.