HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Jul 15, 2011, 10:23 AM
RC Reviews & Tx Setup Guides
Tom Z's Avatar
United States
Joined Sep 2007
3,492 Posts
New Product
KBDD Blades for mCPX - Others are using them on the V100D03

...
Tom Z is offline Find More Posts by Tom Z
Last edited by Tom Z; Jul 17, 2013 at 10:28 AM.
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 15, 2011, 10:31 AM
Closed Account
Joined Dec 2007
6,549 Posts
Do you have a link for these blades?
Xrayted is offline Find More Posts by Xrayted
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2011, 10:32 AM
Registered User
FRANCE
Joined Dec 2004
1,545 Posts
hi
cool review
are they made of plastic ??
what is the material of the original Blade MCPX blade ??

i have a V100D03 and the blades are good but each crash is a blade dead

here is the link
http://www.nankinhobby.com/Helicopte...prod_6540.html
KABAL99 is offline Find More Posts by KABAL99
Last edited by KABAL99; Jul 15, 2011 at 10:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2011, 10:52 AM
Registered User
los angeles,ca
Joined May 2010
2,571 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayted View Post
Do you have a link for these blades?
Try www.readyheli.com or www.heliflightcenter.com I bought some for sites. check in mcpx section.
vronny is online now Find More Posts by vronny
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2011, 10:52 AM
RC Reviews & Tx Setup Guides
Tom Z's Avatar
United States
Joined Sep 2007
3,492 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayted View Post
Do you have a link for these blades?

They are selling these blades all over including some hobby stores.
Here are some I know of. EBay is selling them also.

Here is a note that I posted before.

"There are many complaints on the forums of people buying the KBDD mCP X main blades and getting them bent!
Some dealers are not shipping them in a box and ship them in a padded envelope which doesn't protect the blades against bending".

I got mine from readyheli which they shipped them in a box due
to I bought a canopy also.




http://www.readyheli.com/KBDD-Extrem...e_p_38455.html


http://www.heliflightcenter.com/KBDD...000_p/5000.htm


http://www.progressiverc.com/kbdd-mcpx.html


http://www.aprohobbies.com/kbdd-extr...ade-p-494.html




Tom
Tom Z is offline Find More Posts by Tom Z
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2011, 10:58 AM
RC Reviews & Tx Setup Guides
Tom Z's Avatar
United States
Joined Sep 2007
3,492 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KABAL99 View Post
hi
cool review
are they made of plastic ??
what is the material of the original Blade MCPX blade ??

i have a V100D03 and the blades are good but each crash is a blade dead

here is the link
http://www.nankinhobby.com/Helicopte...prod_6540.html

Thanks.
They are made out of plastic. I don't know if it the same type as the stock plastic blades. The KBDD blades are stiffer than the stock blades.
The KBDD blades are said to be very crash resistant and almost break proof.
I have seen a video of someone flying into a wall and he didn't break the blades.


Tom
Tom Z is offline Find More Posts by Tom Z
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2011, 11:00 AM
Registered User
FRANCE
Joined Dec 2004
1,545 Posts
ok thx
KABAL99 is offline Find More Posts by KABAL99
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2011, 11:08 AM
RC Reviews & Tx Setup Guides
Tom Z's Avatar
United States
Joined Sep 2007
3,492 Posts
You welcome KABAL99.


vronny, how are your KBDD blades balance wise?
I haven't seen people post about this problem so maybe I just
got unlucky and got a pair out of balance.


Tom
Tom Z is offline Find More Posts by Tom Z
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2011, 11:54 AM
Registered User
los angeles,ca
Joined May 2010
2,571 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Z View Post
You welcome KABAL99.


vronny, how are your KBDD blades balance wise?
I haven't seen people post about this problem so maybe I just
got unlucky and got a pair out of balance.


Tom
I didn't balance but just check for tracking. They seem to fly good in FFF, but don't have lift of stock v100d03 blades. That is probably because of weight difference. But they are more stable & more durable so it a trade off.
vronny is online now Find More Posts by vronny
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2011, 11:58 AM
Closed Account
Joined Dec 2007
6,549 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vronny View Post
Try www.readyheli.com or www.heliflightcenter.com I bought some for sites. check in mcpx section.
Ok great! I thought they were from a lesser known small source somewhere and didnt realize you guys were getting them from the larger guys. Ready Heli rocks and constantly takes my money anyway
Xrayted is offline Find More Posts by Xrayted
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2011, 12:00 PM
RC Reviews & Tx Setup Guides
Tom Z's Avatar
United States
Joined Sep 2007
3,492 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vronny View Post
I didn't balance but just check for tracking. They seem to fly good in FFF, but don't have lift of stock v100d03 blades. That is probably because of weight difference. But they are more stable & more durable so it a trade off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Z View Post
You welcome KABAL99.


vronny, how are your KBDD blades balance wise?
I haven't seen people post about this problem so maybe I just
got unlucky and got a pair out of balance.


Tom


I must have just got a bad pair of balanced blades then.
I haven't seen anyone post a balance problem with their blades.
My shakes hard at high RPM so I must balance them.
No big deal. I have the balancer to do it.
That is interesting that the V100D03 blades have more lift.
I would like to know how they would do on the mCPX.



Tom
Tom Z is offline Find More Posts by Tom Z
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2011, 12:02 PM
RC Reviews & Tx Setup Guides
Tom Z's Avatar
United States
Joined Sep 2007
3,492 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayted View Post
Ok great! I thought they were from a lesser known small source somewhere and didnt realize you guys were getting them from the larger guys. Ready Heli rocks and constantly takes my money anyway
Quote:
Originally Posted by vronny View Post
Try www.readyheli.com or www.heliflightcenter.com I bought some for sites. check in mcpx section.

Ready Heli ships fast! The same day when I ordered mine.
This is my first order from them.


Tom
Tom Z is offline Find More Posts by Tom Z
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2011, 01:50 PM
Closed Account
Joined Dec 2007
6,549 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Z View Post
Ready Heli ships fast! The same day when I ordered mine.
This is my first order from them.


Tom
They are really great. Ready Heli and Heli Direct are two of my favorite on line shops and they both ship within 24hrs of ordering.
Xrayted is offline Find More Posts by Xrayted
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2011, 03:04 PM
Registered User
los angeles,ca
Joined May 2010
2,571 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xrayted View Post
They are really great. Ready Heli and Heli Direct are two of my favorite on line shops and they both ship within 24hrs of ordering.
deleted
vronny is online now Find More Posts by vronny
Last edited by vronny; Jul 15, 2011 at 05:46 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15, 2011, 04:15 PM
RC Reviews & Tx Setup Guides
Tom Z's Avatar
United States
Joined Sep 2007
3,492 Posts
Moved this information to post #1.

Tom
Tom Z is offline Find More Posts by Tom Z
Last edited by Tom Z; Jul 17, 2011 at 10:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion C of a Pb and using RC chargers to re-fill them? jrb Batteries and Chargers 4 Jun 23, 2011 12:59 PM
Discussion KBDD Paddles/Tail Blades on Kyosho Caliber 700! Ah Clem Large Electric Helis 0 Mar 24, 2010 01:15 PM
Poll What blades are you using on your T-Rex? siavreg Mini Helis 69 Feb 22, 2008 10:56 AM
Poll What blades are you using on your T-Rex? siavreg Mini Helis 10 Jun 14, 2006 11:26 PM
What blades are you using on your Logo 20 or .50 size helis CustomPC Electric Heli Talk 12 May 21, 2005 07:46 AM