HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 08, 2011, 08:08 AM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by erdnuckel2 View Post
ummhhhhh ....

... even if I am sure none of you guys likes to hear this, but technically, this thread was nothing but an adds wall right from the beginning.

(not that it is something bad per se, and I truly could care less, but now that you bring that up ... )

E2
Ya, but we're TRYING to be more careful and follow the rules now, and as I'm sure people will be constantly breaking the rules (whether its on purpose or not) someone needs to govern this thread
THE_SHRUB is offline Find More Posts by THE_SHRUB
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 08, 2011, 09:51 AM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Recieved Shippping confirmation AliExpress 8913 Falcon

Got this morning, this is my 2nd of 2 Ali Express purchase from 1/6, still haven't received anything for the first order on1/4 from Nancy Quins . she has 1 day left to ship before order will be canceled.
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Old Jan 08, 2011, 09:56 AM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubletap View Post
Got this morning, this is my 2nd of 2 Ali Express purchase from 1/6, still haven't received anything for the first order on1/4 from Nancy Quins . she has 1 day left to ship before order will be canceled.
Sorry can u repeat this? I didn't quite understand what you're saying... All i could understand is that Nancy Qui dropped the ball on your Falcon order...
Old Jan 08, 2011, 10:00 AM
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum!
PRC (People's Republic of Commiefornia)
Joined Jul 2005
9,602 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_SHRUB View Post
Sorry can u repeat this? I didn't quite understand what you're saying... All i could understand is that Nancy Qui dropped the ball on your Falcon order...

No, my Falcon has been shipped, from another vendor, still waiting for my Double Horse 9098 shipping notice from Nancy, she still has 1 day to ship it.
Doubletap is offline Find More Posts by Doubletap
Old Jan 08, 2011, 10:11 AM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
Quote:
No, my Falcon has been shipped, from another vendor, still waiting for my Double Horse 9098 shipping notice from Nancy, she still has 1 day to ship it.
oooh :P okie I gotcha, well its good to hear that the falcon shipped. Hey do you guys think that it would be possible to do that Piccoz motor upgrade to the Flacon 8913?
Old Jan 08, 2011, 02:29 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
oooh :P okie I gotcha, well its good to hear that the falcon shipped. Hey do you guys think that it would be possible to do that Piccoz motor upgrade to the Flacon 8913?
its a 4ch and that rear prop is just for looks
scorp is offline Find More Posts by scorp
Old Jan 08, 2011, 03:40 PM
Upstate NY
Joined Jan 2008
200 Posts
Quote:
Nancy Qin FENG does not have time to tend auctions, she is on her honeymoon. I put in a cancel request as one item exceeded the order processing time and there is still 2 more days for the auto cancel to kick in. I'll probably have to wait till then because only the seller can cancel an order if requested by the buyer.

Been searching high and low but no deals on sub $20 helis, at least 3 channel ones.
nysom is offline Find More Posts by nysom
Old Jan 08, 2011, 04:06 PM
United States, OH, Delaware
Joined Jan 2011
96 Posts
So sunning Tan from Aliexpress is has shipped my usb thumbdrive but not the heli's yet

He has jacked the prices up though from this,
http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/100392955.html
to this,
http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/4...plane-toy.html
it will be interesting to see what happens next.
bracketman is online now Find More Posts by bracketman
Old Jan 08, 2011, 04:29 PM
Heli Mania
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bracketman View Post
He has jacked the prices up though from this,
http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/100392955.html
to this,
http://www.aliexpress.com/fm-store/4...plane-toy.html
it will be interesting to see what happens next.
Must be BOB's cousin.
Hayabusa Heli is offline Find More Posts by Hayabusa Heli
Old Jan 08, 2011, 06:12 PM
Hungary EU
Joined May 2007
2,447 Posts
Dudz, just asking, why do/did you choose aliexpress instead of ebay? I think that should be a more dangerous place to get stuffz (due weaker buyers protection etc...)

I dont have any experience with aliexpress thats why I am asking.

(but I feel more safe on ebay, after my 500+ buying...of course you SHOULD be always careful, but comeon, thats just a routine to check the feedbacks to filter and ignoring the bad guyz... )

?
bulesz is offline Find More Posts by bulesz
Old Jan 08, 2011, 07:09 PM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulesz View Post
Dudz, just asking, why do/did you choose aliexpress instead of ebay? I think that should be a more dangerous place to get stuffz (due weaker buyers protection etc...)

(but I feel more safe on ebay, after my 500+ buying...of course you SHOULD be always careful, but comeon, thats just a routine to check the feedbacks to filter and ignoring the bad guyz... )

?
Well, It has even better deals than Ebay... and although heli models such as the solo pro, and falcon 8913 have competitive/nearly identical prices on aliE and Ebay, I've managed to find one or two models that you cannot find on ebay (but not many). TBH though, I'm going to try and keep my AliE buying from a minimum from now on, especially now that I have seen how lucky I have been with all 6 of my AliE transactions going smoothly while others seem to be having issues with certain sellers...
Old Jan 08, 2011, 07:27 PM
Joined Dec 2010
821 Posts
NOTE** I know this does not come close to the $40 mark BUT it looks to be an amazing deal

$107 Walkera 7, YES 7CH 14" helicopter

I didnt do any reasearch beforehand to see if this is really a good deal, But to me it looks really good for $107, can anyone confirm my hunch?

http://www.dinodirect.com/walkera-rc...el-rtf-3d.html

BTW i have experience buying from this e-store before so it IS legit
Old Jan 08, 2011, 07:35 PM
HELP I AM BEING SET UP!!
United States, OR, Deschutes
Joined Jul 2009
3,940 Posts
Quote:
NOTE** I know this does not come close to the $40 mark BUT it looks to be an amazing deal...
breakin' the law...breakin' the law...

maukabud is offline Find More Posts by maukabud
Old Jan 08, 2011, 07:56 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bulesz View Post

?
because we get a euphoric high from being able to acquire something cheaper than going market price, it adds to the excitement sort of like living on the edge

but yes after a downer or two, caution rises until it dissipates again over time and then its back to the same cycle
Old Jan 08, 2011, 07:58 PM
Cupertino, CA
Joined Nov 2010
2,381 Posts
Quote:
NOTE** I know this does not come close to the $40 mark BUT it looks to be an amazing deal

$107 Walkera 7, YES 7CH 14" helicopter

I didnt do any reasearch beforehand to see if this is really a good deal, But to me it looks really good for $107, can anyone confirm my hunch?

http://www.dinodirect.com/walkera-rc...el-rtf-3d.html

BTW i have experience buying from this e-store before so it IS legit
you should ask that in a walkera thread as that is way above our price and experience level at least for most that frequent this thread for 3 or 4 ch deals