SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Thread Tools
Old Yesterday, 11:25 AM
Not a Number is offline
Find More Posts by Not a Number
Registered User
United States, CA, LA
Joined Jun 2015
15 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djob View Post
Nice....I want one....big difference.

How is the the 16v3 for fpv...and latency?
Can't answer you there, but if you go back through this thread you'll probably find the answer.

Quote:
And I believe the mobuis av out lead and pc software work well with the 16?
Correct, the #16v3 and Mobius use the same cable. Pins #4&5 shorted on the Mini USB connector, composite video out on #2.

The msetup software is compatible with #16v3. There are a few option that are not supported on the #16 but should be greyed or do nothing.
Not a Number is offline Find More Posts by Not a Number
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 03:33 PM
bullgoose is offline
Find More Posts by bullgoose
Registered User
Joined Apr 2015
20 Posts
Thought I would stick this link up. Nice cheap idea with good results.

Tarantula X6 808#16 no jello camera mount (3 min 54 sec)
bullgoose is offline Find More Posts by bullgoose
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:28 PM
Djob is online now
Find More Posts by Djob
Registered User
Joined Jun 2015
25 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not a Number View Post
Can't answer you there, but if you go back through this thread you'll probably find the answer.



Correct, the #16v3 and Mobius use the same cable. Pins #4&5 shorted on the Mini USB connector, composite video out on #2.

The msetup software is compatible with #16v3. There are a few option that are not supported on the #16 but should be greyed or do nothing.
So are you saying all features work with the V3 but only some work on the v1 and v2, yet they all work with the software.
Djob is online now Find More Posts by Djob
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:36 PM
Tom Frank is online now
Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Dance the skies...
Tom Frank's Avatar
United States, MA, Walpole
Joined Dec 2003
18,808 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djob View Post
So are you saying all features work with the V3 but only some work on the v1 and v2, yet they all work with the software.
You can use either the Nr16setup software OR the Mobius mSetup software to configure the #16. Both do exactly the same thing with regards to the #16. When you use mSetup, it will only display the function tabs and feature options that apply to your version of the #16 camera. It will not display any functions that your #16 does not support.

That said, there could be certain options disabled and grayed out IF your other selections interfere with or do not work with them. The tooltips that pop up when your mouse hovers over the function names will let you know why certain functions might be disabled.
Tom Frank is online now Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:43 PM
Tom Frank is online now
Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Dance the skies...
Tom Frank's Avatar
United States, MA, Walpole
Joined Dec 2003
18,808 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullgoose View Post
Thought I would stick this link up. Nice cheap idea with good results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8ChXpHBuRU
I love simple innovations to solve problems like this. It probably also helps a bit with visual feedback on the quad's orientation! Well done!
Tom Frank is online now Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Last edited by Tom Frank; Yesterday at 06:53 PM. Reason: spelling
Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:48 PM
HuskyDude is online now
Find More Posts by HuskyDude
Registered User
HuskyDude's Avatar
Canada, BC, Kamloops
Joined Jan 2011
771 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullgoose View Post
Thought I would stick this link up. Nice cheap idea with good results.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8ChXpHBuRU
wow thx ...
It's always the simplest idea that are the best...
HuskyDude is online now Find More Posts by HuskyDude
Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:07 AM
bullgoose is offline
Find More Posts by bullgoose
Registered User
Joined Apr 2015
20 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskyDude View Post
wow thx ...
It's always the simplest idea that are the best...
Just to be clear I am not the creator of this but yeah the results look terrific. Wonder how something similar with a mobuis would do.
bullgoose is offline Find More Posts by bullgoose
Reply With Quote
Old Today, 03:45 AM
Djob is online now
Find More Posts by Djob
Registered User
Joined Jun 2015
25 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Frank View Post
You can use either the Nr16setup software OR the Mobius mSetup software to configure the #16. Both do exactly the same thing with regards to the #16. When you use mSetup, it will only display the function tabs and feature options that apply to your version of the #16 camera. It will not display any functions that your #16 does not support.

That said, there could be certain options disabled and grayed out IF your other selections interfere with or do not work with them. The tooltips that pop up when your mouse hovers over the function names will let you know why certain functions might be disabled.
Thanks allot. I'm sorted now.
Djob is online now Find More Posts by Djob
Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:00 AM
Virginia Jim is offline
Find More Posts by Virginia Jim
Registered User
Virginia Jim's Avatar
United States, NC, Durham
Joined Mar 2011
361 Posts
Pico connectors

Quote:
Originally Posted by elshiftos View Post
Ok, I've had a good search but can't see an answer. Does anyone know what type of battery connector is used on the 808 16 V3?
It looks to be a 1.25 or 1.27mm pin pitch, possibly a JST, but I'm not 100% sure.
Thanks
Hobby King refers to the battery connector as a "pico" connector. You can get a Medusa head charging cable here:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...mpatible_.html

VJ
Virginia Jim is offline Find More Posts by Virginia Jim
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion The REAL (#11) HD Key Cam Thread (PLEASE! READ POSTS #1-#3 BEFORE POSTING QUESTIONS!) Tom Frank Aerial Photography 9936 Feb 11, 2014 09:56 AM
Discussion Looking to buy #11 HD Key Cam within US Abolfazl Aerial Photography 1 Feb 14, 2012 01:59 AM
Poll Poll For Current and Future #11 HD Key Cam Users Tom Frank Aerial Photography 0 Sep 25, 2011 11:55 PM
Discussion New HD Key Cam CHAMP? 1080x720p 3 HOUR RECORD TIME! Jaybee Aerial Photography 4 Jun 02, 2011 11:39 AM