HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 19, 2014, 08:07 PM
Joined Jun 2010
299 Posts
Discussion
Real Flight 7.5 problem

I bought a new Real Flight Elite from Tower. My Computer runs a Windows 7 Pro. Installed the disk, nada. seems the autoloader wouldn't work. Then I went into the file and located the exe file and ran it. Loaded and seem to run ok. Then it started to hiccup and I ran a diagnostic. I got a note saying Windows XP service pack 2 was not compatible. That left me a bit lost because I don't run XP or have it. .

Got any ideas how to proceed? Murph lives in my basement. Merry Christmas to all.
Aaron 1 is offline Find More Posts by Aaron 1
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 20, 2014, 12:32 AM
Joined Jun 2010
299 Posts
OK, Got it sorta fixed. I deleted the Launch and pined the Real Flight program to the task bar. Can't figure out what was going on here but fixed it. A very nice program that seems to fly true. I bought it for the new drones.

I had the original RF years ago and didn't like it. This I like, and can recommend it. Good price and worth it if it saves a plane .

Nothing to compare it too so just my comments. I also have a large 27" monitor which really makes it pop.
Aaron 1 is offline Find More Posts by Aaron 1