HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Apr 11, 2012, 03:56 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
418 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
You are the one playing games claiming that the father did not admit to influencing the cops and the prosecutor on TV is evidence that he did not. Are you filling in for writeme? Did he tag you in?
I'm not playing games at all. I'll take the man at his word unless there is something that shows he was lying. Do you have anything that shows he was lying?
RumRunner_1492 is offline Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 03:56 PM
Registered User
Sherlock's Avatar
Milwaukee, WI
Joined Sep 2006
381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLittle View Post
.
Head trauma (such as "having your head slammed against the concrete repeatedly") are taken to the ER. Zimmerman was not treated for any significant head injuries.
If your head is repeatidly slammed onto the concrete you are going to the ER and you are most likely going to have a concussion if not a fractured skull. It is highly likely that Z is a complete liar. The fact that people sitll deny this is ridiculous.
Sherlock is offline Find More Posts by Sherlock
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 03:56 PM
Registered User
CrazyLittle's Avatar
United States, OH, Brilliant
Joined Sep 2011
383 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492 View Post
The constitution. What law gives them the right? The police are only allowed to do what the law tells them they can do. If Zimmerman is not under arrest or being charged with a crime they don't have that right. They could try to get a warrant but if they didn't have enough evidence to charge or arrest him I'm not sure if they would be able to get a warrant.
Shooting somebody is probable cause for a search. Novel concept, no?
CrazyLittle is offline Find More Posts by CrazyLittle
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 03:57 PM
Registered User
Sherlock's Avatar
Milwaukee, WI
Joined Sep 2006
381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492 View Post
I'm not playing games at all. I'll take the man at his word unless there is something that shows he was lying. Do you have anything that shows he was lying?
How long are you tagged in for?
Sherlock is offline Find More Posts by Sherlock
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 03:57 PM
Registered User
CrazyLittle's Avatar
United States, OH, Brilliant
Joined Sep 2011
383 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492 View Post
The police do not have the ability to violate your rights simply because you were involved in an incident.
Actually, they do have cause to search, for the very reason I bolded (and posted repeatedly). Zimmerman's rights weren't violated, and searching him would not have been a violation of his rights. Shooting somebody IS a violation of Trayvon Martin's rights. Why don't you consider that for a minute?
CrazyLittle is offline Find More Posts by CrazyLittle
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 03:58 PM
Registered User
imdone's Avatar
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined May 2011
806 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492 View Post
So you claim it was walking while black but since the call for the actual case we are talking about doesn't support that you try to broaden it to show obviously it was about race. You are the one claiming the "walking while black". You need to get transcripts from previous calls. The facts that we know now do not support the reason for the call was that he was black. What it supports is:



Try as you might race was not even mentioned as the reason for the call or suspicion. I'm sorry to burst your bubble with facts but oh well.

You have absolutely no idea the extent of the injuries or if they needed immidiate ER care or not. What we know is he said he had head injuries and the medics treated head injuries. Those are facts that support his claims. You can't simply make stuff up.

only if the caller calls 911 and tells the police their call is racialy motivated it is...interesting
FACT : if he needed "immidiate ER care"...he would have went to the ER!
imdone is offline Find More Posts by imdone
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 04:01 PM
Registered User
CrazyLittle's Avatar
United States, OH, Brilliant
Joined Sep 2011
383 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492 View Post
So you claim it was walking while black but since the call for the actual case we are talking about doesn't support that you try to broaden it to show obviously it was about race. You are the one claiming the "walking while black". You need to get transcripts from previous calls. The facts that we know now do not support the reason for the call was that he was black. What it supports is:
No. Do not conflate the MULTIPLE CALLS that I'm referencing with ONE call. The point about multiple calls is to establish a pattern of behavior motivated by racial bias. The previous harassment of his neighbors is also supporting evidence of that motive. The ONE call to the police dispatch where the operator asks does not negate the motivation for Zimmerman to make the call in the first place. Just because Zimmerman doesn't scream racial epithets does not preclude him from racist motivations.
CrazyLittle is offline Find More Posts by CrazyLittle
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 04:01 PM
Registered User
imdone's Avatar
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined May 2011
806 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492 View Post
They have no right to conduct that test without him being charged and/or getting a warrant. The police do not have the ability to violate your rights simply because you were involved in an incident.
where is your proof of this?
imdone is offline Find More Posts by imdone
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 04:04 PM
HANDS UP! DON'T SHOOT!
rcposter's Avatar
United States, CA, SF
Joined Apr 2011
192 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushmanLA View Post
Err, use google maps to measure the distance from that red block on the map you posted and the footpath T, at most you can get 30 yards.
(Use the google labs ruler tool, it lets you click to points to get a distance)

The lost little boy (7 to 9 yrs old) that Zimmerman called cops about was because he thought the little kid was lost. Don't make me dig up the article, it's buried a zillion pages back
Police report: Martin's body was behind 2821 Retreat View Circle.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=2821+r...gl=us&t=h&z=19

Zimmerman stated he was parked near the clubhouse, past the turn in the road.
rcposter is offline Find More Posts by rcposter
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 04:05 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
418 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
He freaking shot someone! Collecting evidence is part of an investigation. People get tested for suspicion of drunk driving. Are you telling me that a field sobriety test is unconstitutional?
It is standard to ask for a BAC when there is a suspicion of being under the influence while driving. The people have the right to refuse the tests. In many states that is treated as automatic guilt. The test is typically written into the law for driving under the influence.

If the police had the suspicion of influence for Zimmerman they would have the right to ask but they would need a warrant to force a test. They don't simply conduct a BAC test on every crime or potential crime that is committed. Since the spoke with him for hours it is an easy assumption that they had no feeling that he was under the influence or they didn't have enough evidence to get a warrant. It clearly is no sign that the police didn't do their job.
RumRunner_1492 is offline Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 04:05 PM
Registered User
CrazyLittle's Avatar
United States, OH, Brilliant
Joined Sep 2011
383 Posts
Hahahah aahh hhahha oh dear. Looks like Mr and Mr Lawyers weren't even legitimate counsel for George Zimmerman.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/04/1...e-rogue-again/
Quote:
Oh, and rumors are flying around in the Twitterverse that the lawyers may not actually be his lawyers because Zimmerman never signed a retainer agreement. Apparently, Zimmerman called the Special Prosecutor and told her that the lawyers were only “advisors.”
I hope those two get written up by the bar assoc for ethics violations.
CrazyLittle is offline Find More Posts by CrazyLittle
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 04:06 PM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Dayton, OH
Joined Feb 2006
418 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by imdone View Post
where is your proof of this?
Um, that is the way the law works. You should brush up on it before making accusations of police misconduct.
RumRunner_1492 is offline Find More Posts by RumRunner_1492
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 04:07 PM
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Fallon, NV
Joined Mar 2007
5,044 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by imdone View Post
No, it is not that far of a stretch to believe Trayvon assulted Zimmerman out of anger for being harrassed by the armed vigulaty.
What? So you advocate assaults based in anger? Do you understand that such assault is a criminal act?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imdone
To to believe The young boy attacked and assulted the man to the point where Zimmermna was "forced to kill treyvon is ludacris.
No, it isn't 'ludacris' (sp. ludicrous) to believe it is possible.
Don't forget, the 'young boy' was actually 17 years old. 'Young man' is more accurate. You use similar emotionally charged words as rcposter. Is that you?
wrightme is offline Find More Posts by wrightme
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 04:07 PM
Registered User
Sherlock's Avatar
Milwaukee, WI
Joined Sep 2006
381 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyLittle View Post
No. Do not conflate the MULTIPLE CALLS that I'm referencing with ONE call.
He has to. How else is he going to continue to play games and pretend that the obvious is not
Sherlock is offline Find More Posts by Sherlock
Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11, 2012, 04:07 PM
Registered User
CrazyLittle's Avatar
United States, OH, Brilliant
Joined Sep 2011
383 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492 View Post
It is standard to ask for a BAC when there is a suspicion of being under the influence while driving. The people have the right to refuse the tests. In many states that is treated as automatic guilt. The test is typically written into the law for driving under the influence.
Bzzzt! WRONG. Driving is not a right. Don't compare the two because they're not the same at all. Shooting somebody gives the police probable cause to do a full search of the person(s) and property involved - including a BAC/drug test.
CrazyLittle is offline Find More Posts by CrazyLittle
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion **Katie Martin Tribute Fly-In II, Torrey Pines** June 9th PropWorks West Slope 174 Feb 04, 2013 03:56 AM
Discussion Trayvon Martin ORANATOR Life, The Universe, and Politics 583 Mar 25, 2012 12:46 AM
Tom Martin RC Hall Cherokee II QUIET FLIGHT magazine review Ercoupe Ed Scale Sailplanes 9 Jan 02, 2006 10:58 AM
FS - Bob Martin Models Katie II wildskies Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W) 2 Mar 18, 2005 04:44 PM
Bob Martin Katie II gshigman Slope 27 Jun 26, 2004 10:10 PM