HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by ShaneXman, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Feb 25, 2012, 03:17 PM
Coaxial to CP? *shrugs*
United States, CA, Laguna Niguel
Joined Nov 2011
949 Posts
Trader Rating: 59
Sold
Two (2) Nine Eagles Solo Pro V 4-Channel Fixed Pitch 45 Flybar Coaxial RTF Helis

As the title states, I am putting two (2) Nine Eagles Solo Pro V (260A) 4-Channel Fixed Pitch 45 Flybar Coaxial 2.4GHz Helis up for sale. I purchased these for my father-in-law, but it turns out they are much more advanced than he wants or needs.

One of these is *BRAND NEW* in box, and has never been touched. Everything as new has not been used or opened, just as it came from the store. You can even see the seal hasn't been broken on the battery holder on the landing gear.

The other was flown for about 5 minutes before it crashed, and now it doesn't fly. I don't know for certain what's wrong with it, and I don't care to figure it out or fix it. I do know this, the tail popped out and looks like it splintered a bit, but I was able to push it back in the tail mount without issue. I also believe the feathering shaft is bent, so a new head probably has to be purchased to make it flyable again.

With that said, you can either fix the second Solo Pro, or use it as a parts heli for the *BRAND NEW* Solo Pro.

I purchased these from Hobby King for $120 shipped to my door, and I'm willing to let them go for $SOLD SHIPPED via UPS Ground with tracking confirmation.

PM me or post up if interested. Thanks!

FEATURES:
• Fixed pitch design with 45 flybar for greater stability
• 2.4GHz 4-channel two stick radio, with high and low rates and LCD screen, transmitter can be switched between mode 1 and mode 2
• Motor driven tail rotor
• 1S 3.7V 120mAh LiPo battery, charges through port in battery compartment of transmitter
• Injection molded plastic body with yellow, blue, black and white color scheme

INCLUDES:
• 2x Solo Pro V Nano Helicopter
• 2x 2.4GHz Radio
• 2x 1S 3.7V LiPo Battery
• 2x Four AA Cells
• 2x Screwdriver
• 2x Instruction Manual

SPECS:
• Rotor Diameter: 7.5" (190mm)
• Overall Length: 8.1" (207mm)
• Weight: 0.95oz (27g)
ShaneXman is offline Find More Posts by ShaneXman
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by ShaneXman; Mar 09, 2012 at 11:22 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 25, 2012, 03:31 PM
United States, MI, Westland
Joined Feb 2012
14 Posts
Trader Rating: 3
Good Luck ShaneXman!
RandomRon is offline Find More Posts by RandomRon
Last edited by RandomRon; Feb 25, 2012 at 03:40 PM.
Old Feb 25, 2012, 03:48 PM
Coaxial to CP? *shrugs*
United States, CA, Laguna Niguel
Joined Nov 2011
949 Posts
Trader Rating: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandomRon View Post
Good Luck ShaneXman!
Still available.
ShaneXman is offline Find More Posts by ShaneXman
RCG Plus Member