HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 03, 2013, 02:03 PM
white lake michigan
Joined Oct 2004
3,742 Posts
Discussion
Is NitroPlanes Crazy

I just put $5.00 worth of wire mess in the cart. THEY WANT OVER TWENTY DOLLARS TO SHIP !! !!NOT!! thats ups ground what ever happened to usps priorty say 5 bucks or so! No option to ship with usps ! Am I missing something here ?? Only option on the page for usps was International priorty.
unclecrash is offline Find More Posts by unclecrash
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 03, 2013, 07:29 PM
United States, CA, Industry
Joined Jan 2011
586 Posts
Hey unclecrash,
Try purchasing the mesh wires on our sister site Hobbypartz.com. The shipping rate is $6.95.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclecrash View Post
I just put $5.00 worth of wire mess in the cart. THEY WANT OVER TWENTY DOLLARS TO SHIP !! !!NOT!! thats ups ground what ever happened to usps priorty say 5 bucks or so! No option to ship with usps ! Am I missing something here ?? Only option on the page for usps was International priorty.
Nitro_Nancy is offline Find More Posts by Nitro_Nancy
Site Sponsor
Old Jun 09, 2013, 10:39 PM
white lake michigan
Joined Oct 2004
3,742 Posts
I tryed both store's and both did the same exact thing did not give me the option to change the shipping there was UPS and UPSP International. Both were way high. I will try again and see if it has changed.
Old Jun 09, 2013, 11:01 PM
white lake michigan
Joined Oct 2004
3,742 Posts
OK it let me do the order this time.