Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jun 29, 2011, 06:31 PM
Joined Apr 2011
15 Posts
Discussion
Positive experience - NitroPlanes

I always read about all the mess ups, so I thought it would be nice to post up something positive.

Ordered an Airfield 55" cesna Skytrainner and some misc stuff. Everything came as ordered and intact. Even survived getting caught in the postal strike here in Canada.
Rice4Life is offline Find More Posts by Rice4Life
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 16, 2011, 12:13 PM
United States, CA, Anaheim
Joined Aug 1999
1,288 Posts
I agree with Rice4Life. With all of the items I've bought from Nitroplanes I've never experienced a problem.
Gene is offline Find More Posts by Gene
Old Jul 16, 2011, 03:34 PM
SW PA
Joined Aug 2010
425 Posts
Hey guys,
I have to agree. I've bought (6) RTF's from Nitro with no damage or any kind of issues at all. My recent 2nd Hawksky is an updated unit & I had to get on their "CHAT" board to figure out the binding process as it differs from my older unit. I believe the rep was "Charlie", & he walked me thru the setup as I had the unit on my computer desk. Had it all setup in less than 15 min & all is well. I will continue to do business with all the hobby outfits that take care of their customers. So far, only one bad apple seems to be HobbyPartz & I hope I can resolve my issue with my purchases.

Denny
yorkiepap is offline Find More Posts by yorkiepap
Old Jul 21, 2011, 01:59 PM
Joined Jul 2011
111 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorkiepap View Post
Hey guys,
I have to agree. I've bought (6) RTF's from Nitro with no damage or any kind of issues at all. My recent 2nd Hawksky is an updated unit & I had to get on their "CHAT" board to figure out the binding process as it differs from my older unit. I believe the rep was "Charlie", & he walked me thru the setup as I had the unit on my computer desk. Had it all setup in less than 15 min & all is well. I will continue to do business with all the hobby outfits that take care of their customers. So far, only one bad apple seems to be HobbyPartz & I hope I can resolve my issue with my purchases.

Denny
Denny,

What issues with hobbypartz are you having?

Thanks,
James
raidenjames is offline Find More Posts by raidenjames
Old Jul 24, 2011, 09:48 AM
SW PA
Joined Aug 2010
425 Posts
Hey James,
My issue is not getting the manual with the tx as it was listed on their description. I posted a thread & member Jerry Campbell posted a pdf file I printed out. Here's the thread:http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1472309

Thanks for your interest.

Denny
yorkiepap is offline Find More Posts by yorkiepap
Old Jul 25, 2011, 01:21 PM
Joined Jul 2011
111 Posts
Denny,

Glad you were able to get a copy of it. Sorry about the whole inconvenience. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Thanks,
james
raidenjames is offline Find More Posts by raidenjames
Old Jul 25, 2011, 02:47 PM
Joined Feb 2010
15 Posts
I've gotten 6 planes, numerous parts and batteries from them. All but one plane arrived packaged well and in a timely manner. The one plane that was damaged, had been packed that way from the factory and not Nitro's fault. After sending pics of the damage, a new plane was on its way within a couple of days.

Between their "Live Chat", Reps on the phone and E-mail, I've had nothing but good experiences with them.

Thank you Nitro Planes.com,

Chris
Cadsbury is offline Find More Posts by Cadsbury