New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 16, 2015, 05:37 AM
Find More Posts by moti
israel
Joined Jun 2003
951 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit View Post
Right click on the artificial horizon screen, add gui items and select rxrssi, The regular rssi is for the telemetry rssi.
Many thanks
moti is offline Find More Posts by moti
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 16, 2015, 02:10 PM
Find More Posts by Wildewinds
Mike R. I find sink.
West Covina, California
Joined Aug 2004
421 Posts
So... if I have a Taranis and I buy the Orange LRS JR module and the 9ch receiver, and I plug everything in and have the Taranis use the external module, will it work right out of the box or do I need to start messing with things?
Wildewinds is offline Find More Posts by Wildewinds
Old Yesterday, 04:15 PM
Find More Posts by JLT_GTI
Spain, Principado de Asturias, Oviedo
Joined Jun 2010
2,573 Posts
To configure the RX from the TX once flashed do i need to plug the TX into the radio for power?

i seen one video where the guy said it was necesary... but also seen other tutorials where it doesnt mention that at all...
JLT_GTI is online now Find More Posts by JLT_GTI
Old Today, 04:16 AM
Find More Posts by billhally
Joined Sep 2009
532 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLT_GTI View Post
To configure the RX from the TX once flashed do i need to plug the TX into the radio for power?

i seen one video where the guy said it was necesary... but also seen other tutorials where it doesnt mention that at all...
This seems to differ from different setups, try one method if it dont work use the other.
billhally is online now Find More Posts by billhally