New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 15, 2015, 10:27 AM
Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
Fly em if ya got em.
Winder Ga
Joined Sep 2008
12,649 Posts
I ordered some ThunderPower 325mah 70C batteries from RCbabble. These were reccomended as the king of batts for the UMX Pitts. Let me tell you. It was such a pleasure doing business with Roger. Very professional. The service was top notch and I will definatlly be ordering again. As for performance of the batts...hahahahaha NICE!!!!
Excellant flying envelope now. Wide open long loops. Vertical climbs. The plane balances out like it was designed for them. I was even able to slow it down more. But that was due to the winds I think. It really was too windy to normally fly happy. But, this bird with this battery just flew great in it. Even an outside loop and a couple of victory rolls coming in. Whoot
Lee
leethetreeguy is offline Find More Posts by leethetreeguy
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 15, 2015, 06:03 PM
Find More Posts by mycaptain
United States, MI, Kalamazoo
Joined Jan 2012
441 Posts
Thanks Dave, I got it now. I knew you boys were on the west coast somewhere, and I thought around SF. I've seen the bay from a jet and landed at the airport to switch planes. I would like to go to SF for a week or so, see all the tourist crap. I could show ya how to fly a plane, or crash yours, haha. Anyways, happy fly'n, peace brother... Capt'n

bhoov... I just have a DX4e and DX5e radio. Don't want no programmable radio. I live and fly simple and that's just fine with me.

I'm happy to hear you got your batteries from RCBabble. That's where I was going to get mine.
mycaptain is online now Find More Posts by mycaptain
Last edited by mycaptain; Yesterday at 04:21 AM.
Old Apr 15, 2015, 06:56 PM
Find More Posts by foamyflyerr
Joined Jun 2012
2,176 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mycaptain View Post
Thanks Dave, I got it now. I new you boys were on the west coast somewhere, and I thought around SF. I've seen the bay from a jet and landed at the airport to switch planes. I would like to go to SF for a week or so, see all the tourist crap. I could show ya how to fly a plane, or crash yours, haha. Anyways, happy fly'n, peace brother... Capt'n

bhoov... I just have a DX4e and DX5e radio. Don't want no programmable radio. I live and fly simple and that's just fine with me.

I'm happy to hear you got your batteries from RCBabble. That's where I was going to get mine.
Capt'n come on out and fly with us East Bay Boys in the West Coast
Your welcome at our field any time , as are any of you other guys on here.
An "RC Groups Fly in" now thats an idea.
Sounds pretty cool to me, the more that I think about it.
foamyflyerr is online now Find More Posts by foamyflyerr