HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Aug 18, 2014, 03:08 AM
Manufacturer
Joined Sep 2012
286 Posts
Above is correct, it's good to save your settings to file. You can then tick the load file at start box on the tools tab to bring these settings up next time. Regarding the comment "whenever I choose the aircraft type, I loose all my other settings" this is because the Quick Start tab is just that, it automatically programs all the other pages with standard settings (only if a type of aircraft is ticked)
IceManPro is offline Find More Posts by IceManPro
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 18, 2014, 04:37 PM
United States, MA, West Bridgewater
Joined Mar 2002
164 Posts
Hi IceMan:
I have a request for a firmware update. Would it be possible to have heading hold mode set so that it is always in heading hold mode when the sticks are centered and the heading hold switch is on? The way it is now when you move the sticks in heading hold you have to flip the heading hold switch back and forth to get into heading hold again. To me this is really inconvienent. I would much rather have it automatically go back into heading hold when the sticks are centered. This is how the Eagletree Guardian works.
Thanks
Alan
GMPheli is offline Find More Posts by GMPheli
Old Aug 18, 2014, 07:19 PM
Brasil
Joined Apr 2006
39 Posts
This is exactly what I want too.

I was able to engage the HH mode, but as soon as I touch the stick it back to normal mode.

The best , in my opinion, is that the HH remain engaged, and full gain at the center of the stick and decreasing the gain to zero at the end of the stick deflection. If you wish to disengage the HH mode, changes the switch position .

I also have a Guardian EagleTree and it remains engaged, allowing you to fly in HH mode, recalculating the position of HH every "micro-second". You put the plane into a position, and the gyro forces it to keep the position .

Enable the use of three key positions would be a very good implementation too !!

Sorry my poor english .
petya is offline Find More Posts by petya
Last edited by petya; Aug 19, 2014 at 02:18 PM.