HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 01, 2015, 06:01 PM
Gloucester Ma
Joined Dec 2002
1,048 Posts
Discussion
need help with broken Dynam 6ch Sim USB controller

I am trying to repair a Dynam 6 channel controller for my nephew. One of his schoolmates pulled the wires out of the USB plug.
Can someone with one look at theirs and tell me the orientation of the blue and red wires. I can tell where the black wire was toward the plug end but do not know which way the others were. I think most of these have a clear case so it should be visible.
I am looking at the side of the PCB with the black chip and need to know which of the pads above that on the cable end of the board the red is connected to (left or right, with the USB facing down)
Thanks.

Edit : Thanks for looking but I found a thread on this exact thing. Don't know why it didn't come up the first time I looked.
Alex
A Monell is offline Find More Posts by A Monell
Last edited by A Monell; Mar 01, 2015 at 06:11 PM. Reason: found my answer
to remove ads between posts