HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 09, 2014, 04:20 AM
Joined May 2014
19 Posts
Question
Banggood not shipping batteries!

Hi. I just found out that Banggood is no longer shipping batteries to Canada as of May 28, 2014. What are some other sites that batteries can be ordered and will be shipped to Canada? Thanks!
Goodwrench is offline Find More Posts by Goodwrench
to remove ads between posts
Old Jun 09, 2014, 04:35 AM
Retired in NC
USA, NC, Wilmington
Joined Sep 2010
1,996 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodwrench View Post
Hi. I just found out that Banggood is no longer shipping batteries to Canada as of May 28, 2014. What are some other sites that batteries can be ordered and will be shipped to Canada? Thanks!

I think I saw a discussion where China Hobby ships from Atlanta to Canada?
I have had good luck with these lipos.

http://www.chinahobbyline.com
Rich in ILM is online now Find More Posts by Rich in ILM
Old Jun 09, 2014, 04:57 AM
A man with too many toys
United States
Joined Feb 2001
17,347 Posts
Hobbyking.com
RC Man is online now Find More Posts by RC Man
Old Jun 09, 2014, 06:53 AM
United States, MN
Joined Feb 2011
4,237 Posts
Why would you order batteries from Banggood to begin with?

Pretty sure HobbyKing, ChinaHobbyLine and Revolectrix will all ship to Cananda.
grimbeaver is offline Find More Posts by grimbeaver
Old Jun 09, 2014, 03:08 PM
Joined May 2014
19 Posts
Thanks for the info!!
Old Jun 09, 2014, 04:10 PM
Ridgecrest Calif
Joined Nov 2010
816 Posts
I don't know if it helps you shipping from the States, but I get many of my lipo's from Hobbyking's USA warehouse. They don't stock everything HK has, but quite a few.
WAM74 is offline Find More Posts by WAM74
Old Jun 09, 2014, 05:03 PM
A man with too many toys
United States
Joined Feb 2001
17,347 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAM74 View Post
I don't know if it helps you shipping from the States, but I get many of my lipo's from Hobbyking's USA warehouse. They don't stock everything HK has, but quite a few.

I agree. I get most of my batteries from the HK US warehouse. The shipping is much faster than it was a couple of years ago.

RC Man is online now Find More Posts by RC Man
Old Jun 09, 2014, 05:09 PM
Ridgecrest Calif
Joined Nov 2010
816 Posts
Yeah, downside is because of subsidized Chinese shipping, it costs more to ship from a couple hundred miles away than it does from overseas. Go figure. Quicker delivery is worth it in my book.
Old Jun 10, 2014, 01:20 AM
Joined Dec 2013
364 Posts
Actually, because the weather is getting hot, sending a pure battery easily catch on fire,a lot of the Courier company does not accept pure battery goods, customs clearance is difficult, only Malaysia post to accept, but the Internet information is slow, and can't promise it can arrived on time.
davidwills is online now Find More Posts by davidwills
Old Jun 10, 2014, 07:21 AM
United States, MN
Joined Feb 2011
4,237 Posts
Do any of you guys suggesting he use the HobbyKing USA warehouse actually know if they ship lipo to Canada? I'm betting there's a good chance they don't just like every other company in the USA. USPS won't export lipos and UPS/Fedex are too expensive typically.
grimbeaver is offline Find More Posts by grimbeaver
Old Jun 10, 2014, 07:46 AM
Retired in NC
USA, NC, Wilmington
Joined Sep 2010
1,996 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by grimbeaver View Post
Do any of you guys suggesting he use the HobbyKing USA warehouse actually know if they ship lipo to Canada? I'm betting there's a good chance they don't just like every other company in the USA. USPS won't export lipos and UPS/Fedex are too expensive typically.
China Hobby will ship from Atlanta to Canada, but no free shipping.
I just had it confirmed.
Rich in ILM is online now Find More Posts by Rich in ILM
Old Jun 10, 2014, 03:04 PM
Joined May 2014
19 Posts
What I'm looking for is five 200mha batteries for my WLToys v911. I purchased them on Banggood on May 17th and have not received yet. I'm wondering if they didn't make it through customs and got sent back. Can anyone please help in sending me a link to these batteries on a site I can get them?!!! Thanks!
Old Jun 10, 2014, 03:18 PM
Ridgecrest Calif
Joined Nov 2010
816 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodwrench View Post
What I'm looking for is five 200mha batteries for my WLToys v911. I purchased them on Banggood on May 17th and have not received yet. I'm wondering if they didn't make it through customs and got sent back. Can anyone please help in sending me a link to these batteries on a site I can get them?!!! Thanks!
I've had good luck with BangGood answering emails. Have you checked with them?

I have found those OE type of batteries at TMart and they also have a USA warehouse. As with HK, I don't know how hard to get from US to Canada. I have 240mah batteries for my Hubsan X4 with a Losi micro T connector. If you want I can take actual measurements so you can see if they'd fit yours. That would give you another option. These batteries did come from TMart USA.
Old Jun 10, 2014, 04:09 PM
Joined May 2014
19 Posts
Ordered them from TMart for $30...free shipping from USA warehouse. Thanks! If I do receive them from Banggood....I'll have lots of batteries to go with me three V911s...lol.
Old Jun 10, 2014, 10:32 PM
Joined Apr 2014
71 Posts
Hey man, as far as I know, if you order batteries from China, seems no logistics available at the moment, not only banggood. But you can ask whether they have oversea warehouses or not and then ship to your country.
samiluo is offline Find More Posts by samiluo