HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jul 01, 2014, 04:39 PM
Pollock Pines, CA
Joined Aug 2002
1,518 Posts
Terry, thanks for your update. We value you as gift!

As far as having a moan every now and then and having your daughter supply you with a case of wine, who could complain? As Zero Mostel would say...."Milk it, baby, milk it."

I'm impressed you were able to put her all together without having to knock out a room. Looking forward to her "burning" the skies up.

Thanks again, Terry.

Dennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontious View Post
I'm fine Denis thank you I just like having a moan now & again. My Daughter Trudi sent me a case of wine for Father's Day which helps.
Brian is coming around shortly to see if we can complete assembly in the Kitchen and check the C. of G.
Dmerino is offline Find More Posts by Dmerino
to remove ads between posts
Old Jul 01, 2014, 05:32 PM
Australia, VIC, Bendigo
Joined Jan 2012
1,959 Posts
Good to see you able to get the testing done Terry...Your "cleaner" will soon have the house to herself without all that foam dust...Cant wait to see someone do a clip of the maiden...Take Care buddy
agedflier is offline Find More Posts by agedflier
Old Jul 04, 2014, 01:12 PM
Bristol, Great Britain (UK)
Joined Jan 2001
1,312 Posts
Having determined the correct position for the lipo, made some panels for the bay and a removable access panel with magnet. Slides in easy and held by the velcro & bulkhead. Just a bit of varnish now.
pontious is offline Find More Posts by pontious
Old Jul 20, 2014, 01:47 AM
Bristol, Great Britain (UK)
Joined Jan 2001
1,312 Posts
Whilst awaiting it' maiden decided to add the signature refueling probe. Used magnets to facilitate removal for transportation.
pontious is offline Find More Posts by pontious
Old Jul 20, 2014, 06:50 PM
Pollock Pines, CA
Joined Aug 2002
1,518 Posts
Looking good, Terry.

Dennis
Dmerino is offline Find More Posts by Dmerino
Old Yesterday, 04:42 AM
Australia, VIC, Bendigo
Joined Jan 2012
1,959 Posts