AD.
Team Better Than Yours
London, UK
Joined Jul 2009
236 Posts
Discussion
Flyrace Dolphin

Hello everyone,

I was fortunate enough to get a free plane from Flyrace so here's a little thread about it.

Specs
Fuselage length: 932mm(36.7in)
Wingspan: 836mm(32.9in)
Flying Weight: 110-130g(with battery)

Build
The build was really simple and the kit just slotted together with some glue and that was basically it.
My only dislike was the carbon not being the right length but was always more than needed, however as others have said, they would prefer the carbon being too long as you can always cut a bit off.

Flight
When I flew this for the first time I was quite shocked at how well it flew, no trim needed from the start and it just glided smoothly out of my hand. The turns were really neat. Inverted seemed a bit twitchy but I think that is because my battery was a little low on the fuse.

My Thoughts
I'm extremely impressed by this plane, the kit came really nice made, the printing on the covering isn't the best but that's not something that worries me too much.
The way it flies more than makes up for the finish as it's so stable in the air.
I'd definitely recommend this plane to anyone who wants something smooth to fly and I even want to get a few other models from them if they all fly like this.
AD. is offline Find More Posts by AD.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 06, 2013, 08:24 AM
Fly lower!
West Texas
Joined Jan 2005
2,397 Posts
let's see a video if possible! Thx, aerolite
aerolite is offline Find More Posts by aerolite
Old May 06, 2013, 08:27 AM
AD.
Team Better Than Yours
London, UK
Joined Jul 2009
236 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aerolite View Post
let's see a video if possible! Thx, aerolite
Don't have a camera with decent quality video at the moment but I'll try and get some footage soon.
AD. is offline Find More Posts by AD.
Old May 06, 2013, 09:27 AM
ich bauen groß modell flugzeug
United Kingdom, London
Joined Dec 2010
6,838 Posts
Nice .. Now Post me That ESC!! I'm Too Jealous!
Keenan smith is offline Find More Posts by Keenan smith
Old May 15, 2013, 04:47 PM
Joined May 2013
7 Posts
I wonder what the best plane for me to put VPP, and where I think the plant it. thank you
bodim is offline Find More Posts by bodim