New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 14, 2014, 11:05 PM
Find More Posts by tvdrone
SAR
Joined Aug 2013
137 Posts
New Product
Runner250 Walkera Goggle2 FPV Video Glasses with Head Tracking System

NEWS AT PHOTOPLUS EXPO, NY : Walkera iUAS showcase at the PhotoPlus Expo, New York, the FPV Goggle2 that comes with a stylish case. We have included a video of the release on Cyber-Monday 2014. The resolution is limited to 640*480 Pixels, but a considerable improvement over the original Goggle released last year. This FPV goggle developed to compliment the latest FPV UAV Scout X4 and E-Eyes Gimbal. More details at iuasinc.com

Features:
• Resolution: Active Array 3*640*480Pixels;
• Pixel Size: 14.1um*14.1um/Color dots pitch
• Project Size Display:9mm*6.8mm (diagonal 0.44inch)
• Virtual image size: 72 inches (2m far away)
• Field Angle(FOV): 32 degrees
• Exit Pupil: 25mm
• Distance of exit pupil:30mm
• Adaptable power range DC 7-12V
• Size: 170*77*44mm
• Weight: 165g

• Bind: expandable to 32 channels
• Frequency:5.8G
• Working voltage:7.4V-12V(2S-3S LiPo)
• Head Tracking

Price noted was: $449

Walkera Goggle2 FPV glasses (2 min 34 sec)

* DroneMission is a Search and Rescue (SAR) team based in the USA *
tvdrone is offline Find More Posts by tvdrone
Last edited by tvdrone; Jul 19, 2015 at 05:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 02, 2014, 04:19 AM
Find More Posts by gektor
http://walkera-fans.de
Germany
Joined Jun 2012
196 Posts
Here are some pictures: http://walkera-fans.de/devention-goo...ster-eindruck/

gektor is online now Find More Posts by gektor
Old Nov 11, 2014, 10:35 AM
Find More Posts by scirocco2.0
Joined Jul 2011
23 Posts
Head tracking

Hi, I am asking for help. Could anyone help me? My head tracking is not working, I have done all things and activate 5,6,7 channel, but there is no movement. Thanks!
scirocco2.0 is offline Find More Posts by scirocco2.0
Old Nov 13, 2014, 08:21 PM
Find More Posts by samiluo
Joined Apr 2014
357 Posts
Thank you so much for posting this amazing product. Check out the video here:
Walkera Goggle2 FPV Glasses (2 min 34 sec)
samiluo is offline Find More Posts by samiluo
RCG Plus Member
Old Dec 12, 2014, 02:32 AM
Find More Posts by keckeson
Sweden, Skane County, Dφsjebro
Joined Nov 2014
12 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by samiluo View Post
Thank you so much for posting this amazing product. Check out the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxxHSPVJscA
Yes, I must say that this video does not meet anything other than a public demonstration to no avail. There is no information on how to use these glasses in reality. Why not instead show you a video how to connect cables and settings to the glasses so that the head tracking would work.
The manual describes head tracking with e.g. (HOLD TRN) Devo F7. The corresponding button is not available on Devo F12E, how should a beginner cope with this?
The video describes the socket "interface" with "head tracking", should any cable connected there, or what is meant?
keckeson is offline Find More Posts by keckeson
Old Dec 16, 2014, 12:29 AM
Find More Posts by markstibbyspot
Joined Feb 2013
440 Posts
Product looks cool, but after the scout and tali, walkera products are on the bottom of my list.
they do make cool advertising videos of their products...now if only their products can live up to their advertisement
markstibbyspot is offline Find More Posts by markstibbyspot
Old Apr 19, 2015, 09:47 PM
Find More Posts by CBRrunner
CBRrunner
United States
Joined Jan 2015
232 Posts
Anyone know where to get replacement eye pads for these. My girlfriends kids lost mine. :I
CBRrunner is offline Find More Posts by CBRrunner
Old Jun 14, 2015, 11:20 PM
Find More Posts by Ralph0330
Joined Dec 2014
13 Posts
Telemetry

The promotional video implies that the video complete with telemetry can be seen through the Goggle2 goggles but I have not been able to do this.

Is it possible and if so how do I set up the goggle to do it as the telemetry data is very important when flying at a distance.
Ralph0330 is offline Find More Posts by Ralph0330
Old Jun 15, 2015, 02:08 AM
Find More Posts by iuas
R&D
Joined Aug 2014
30 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph0330 View Post
The promotional video implies that the video complete with telemetry can be seen through the Goggle2 goggles but I have not been able to do this.

Is it possible and if so how do I set up the goggle to do it as the telemetry data is very important when flying at a distance.
As long as you have your telemetry broadcast over the air, aka OSD. There are two kinds of telemetry, over receiver or over video. You need it over the video image. The x350 premium, voyager, runner 250 have both, and of course it applies to all rc fpv models.
iuas is offline Find More Posts by iuas
Old Jun 15, 2015, 11:17 PM
Find More Posts by Ralph0330
Joined Dec 2014
13 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iuas View Post
As long as you have your telemetry broadcast over the air, aka OSD. There are two kinds of telemetry, over receiver or over video. You need it over the video image. The x350 premium, voyager, runner 250 have both, and of course it applies to all rc fpv models.
Thanks for your reply.
I have a Walkera Scout X4 and a Walkera Tali H500 and fly both with a Walkera F12E controller.

My understanding is that the video is transmitted at 5.8 Ghz and the telemetry is transmitted at 2.4 Ghz and that the telemtry is superimosed over the video for display on teh F12E lcd Screen.

Since the promotional video for the Goggle2 implies that the telemetry can be seen through the goggles in the same manner as for the F12E LCD display I expected to see the telemtry and video on the goggles.

So far I have not been able to do this but I imagine that there must be a way to replicate the screen display on the goggles. I have an electronics background and would not be frightened to mod the controller if I had sufficient information.
Ralph0330 is offline Find More Posts by Ralph0330
Old Jun 30, 2015, 02:48 AM
Find More Posts by on.looker
Joined Nov 2010
100 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a way to change the focus on these goggles for those of us who needs to wear glasses?
on.looker is offline Find More Posts by on.looker
Old Jul 19, 2015, 05:00 PM
Find More Posts by wfbwfb1
United States, UT, Clearfield
Joined Oct 2014
8 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph0330 View Post
Thanks for your reply.
I have a Walkera Scout X4 and a Walkera Tali H500 and fly both with a Walkera F12E controller.

My understanding is that the video is transmitted at 5.8 Ghz and the telemetry is transmitted at 2.4 Ghz and that the telemtry is superimosed over the video for display on teh F12E lcd Screen.

Since the promotional video for the Goggle2 implies that the telemetry can be seen through the goggles in the same manner as for the F12E LCD display I expected to see the telemtry and video on the goggles.

So far I have not been able to do this but I imagine that there must be a way to replicate the screen display on the goggles. I have an electronics background and would not be frightened to mod the controller if I had sufficient information.
please please let me know if you find a way to view the telemetry on the goggles.
wfbwfb1 is offline Find More Posts by wfbwfb1
Old Yesterday, 09:04 AM
Find More Posts by Joaq
Spain, Community of Madrid, Madrid
Joined Jan 2014
35 Posts
My review of the Goggles2

Goggle2 FPV Glasses by Walkera - ArchiCopters Reviews (5 min 44 sec)
Joaq is offline Find More Posts by Joaq