Old Aug 02, 2014, 10:29 PM
AMA 1046820
United States, IN, Muncie
Joined Mar 2013
827 Posts
Rave
SureRC.com / Jim's Hobby World on ebay

http://www.surerc.com

I have placed several orders over the past few months with SURE RC, and I must say, they are top notch in customer service.

They have $3.95 flat rate shipping on most items, and free shipping for orders over $75.00

Pricing is very fair, even discounted on a good number of items. Plus they usually run holiday specials, and have pretty good clearance sales as well.

Shipping is lightning fast in the US, and I typically receive my orders within 2-4 days for nearly everything I have ordered so far. Everything comes VERY well packaged for shipping, and I have yet to have any damaged parts in transit.

One example of the attention to detail was when I ordered some torque tubes for a Trex 450 pro. The torque tube shafts were shipped inside the tail booms they came with, and a reinforced shipping box was used. The tail booms were taped to the inside reinforcing cardboard to ensure they didn't get bent in transit. That's attention to detail!

In fact, the one time there was an issue, it was because of a shipping mix up that ended in me having two sets of canopy mounting posts for a Trex 500 Pro, due to a shipping error. I let them know about the extra set, and offered to send it back, but they told me to keep it for being such an honest fellow!

They also have an ebay store: Jim's Hobby World

Ebay user name: gpa400jim

On ebay, they do combine shipping if you order multiple items, and each item after the initial item is $1 for shipping costs. Plus at times they offer multiple item discounts. Recently, they are running a discount special of 5% off if you purchase 3 or more items! These offers change from time to time though, but it's well worth looking into!

Sure RC has definitely gained a multiple repeat customer with me. I suggest you check them out!

Powerdyne is offline Find More Posts by Powerdyne
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Powerdyne; Aug 02, 2014 at 10:53 PM.
to remove ads between posts