HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old Feb 21, 2012, 10:33 PM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,343 Posts
Travis
Your post in now in appeals. The site owner will review your warning and make a determination.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 21, 2012, 11:22 PM
Have Guitar Will Travel
The Digital Domain
Joined Nov 2008
1,367 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim T. Graham View Post
Travis
Your post in now in appeals. The site owner will review your warning and make a determination.
Fine. But from the facts that I've dug up, it shouldn't even have to go that far.
I didn't concoct your post, and the dates/times noted, of when the infractions were given to me, prior to the change in the appeal rules, are correct.
Giving out infractions for breaking a rule which was not yet in existence at the time of the event is wrong.
You should reverse my last 2 infractions strictly on principle.
As forum administrator, I'm sure that it's within your power to do so.
Sparing the site-owner the task of reading through this silliness could be nothing but a feather in your cap.

.................................................. ...
TravisBean is offline Find More Posts by TravisBean
Last edited by TravisBean; Feb 23, 2012 at 12:48 PM. Reason: typo/further clarification/justification
Old Feb 23, 2012, 01:57 PM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,343 Posts
Travis
I'm not arguing that you don't have a point, but there are procedures we have to follow. The moderator issued the points so that person felt your posts were against the rules. You don't agree and have appealed. It is now up to Jim B. to make the determination. That is how the whole appeal system works. I issue very few points these days but there was a time that I did. It would not be very fair if I made the determination on points/warnings I had handed out. This is why it is now in Jim B's appeal section. I hope all this makes sense and we appreciate your patience.
Jim T. Graham is offline Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Mar 15, 2012, 01:18 PM
Administrator
United States, OR, Corvallis
Joined Nov 1998
5,405 Posts
I've restored your ability to edit warned posts, but I'm not overturning the moderator's actions.

Jim
jbourke is offline Find More Posts by jbourke
Administrator
Closed Thread