HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 30, 2014, 10:35 PM
Hack Technologist
United States, CA, Los Angeles
Joined Jan 2014
112 Posts
Starting a bad battery registry. I think it would be a good idea to see what percentage of batteries are failing and when. If you have a P2 battery that prematurely auto lands due to low voltage, list it in the registry here:

http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=26733
ianwood is offline Find More Posts by ianwood
to remove ads between posts
Old Yesterday, 03:29 AM
Joined Dec 2012
27 Posts
Binding Phantom to Futuba

Hi

I am trying to bind my Futuba 14SG to my P2 and use instead of the P2 Tx. Think I have been successful, all the controls respond in the assistant software and I have all the switches working as I desire etc etc and the H3 3D gimbal tilt.

But I haven't changed the Rx inside the P2. I just used the FastMULTI setting on the 14SG. The issue I have is the green bind light does not illuminate. The red light does indicating no Tx at all. When I switched the P2 Tx the green bind light is on as it should be. But when I bind the 14SG and set up, the red light just goes out!!!

Is this OK to test flight do you guys think?
steve9996 is offline Find More Posts by steve9996
Old Yesterday, 04:19 AM
Croatia, City of Zagreb, Zagreb
Joined May 2013
155 Posts
Test fly for yaw modification , new black ruberr for zen and monitor sholder mount.

dji phantom 2 test of yaw modification,black rubber on zen and sholder monitor mount (4 min 51 sec)
Crolaser is offline Find More Posts by Crolaser
Last edited by Crolaser; Yesterday at 04:27 AM.
Old Yesterday, 05:52 AM
Sanderx
United States, NJ, Phillipsburg
Joined Jul 2011
57 Posts
DJI Phantom 2 ***Owners Thread***

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve9996 View Post
Hi

I am trying to bind my Futuba 14SG to my P2 and use instead of the P2 Tx. Think I have been successful, all the controls respond in the assistant software and I have all the switches working as I desire etc etc and the H3 3D gimbal tilt.

But I haven't changed the Rx inside the P2. I just used the FastMULTI setting on the 14SG. The issue I have is the green bind light does not illuminate. The red light does indicating no Tx at all. When I switched the P2 Tx the green bind light is on as it should be. But when I bind the 14SG and set up, the red light just goes out!!!

Is this OK to test flight do you guys think?

You should be all set. The light didn't light up when I binded my 8fgs using the FASST multi setting and it works perfectly.
Sanderx is offline Find More Posts by Sanderx
Old Yesterday, 06:08 AM
Youtube: TomRi25
Croatia, City of Zagreb, Zagreb
Joined Aug 2010
716 Posts
Nice one Crolaser!

here's mine also from Croatia

1080p with music
Bundekfest iz zraka - Bundek, Zagreb 2014 (3 min 21 sec)

that very same file uploaded again but without youtube added music - runs in 4K!
Bundekfest iz zraka - Bundek, Zagreb 2014 in 4K HD version - no music (3 min 21 sec)
Dr.Tom is offline Find More Posts by Dr.Tom
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by Dr.Tom; Yesterday at 02:12 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:12 AM
United Kingdom, England, Portsmouth
Joined Nov 2006
547 Posts
about sums it up then

GoPro Hero4 Fits On Zenmuse H3-2D / H3-3D Gimbal? GoPro Tip #380 (3 min 55 sec)

Dan
offshore1987 is offline Find More Posts by offshore1987
Old Yesterday, 06:22 AM
RC Adddict
Canada, BC, Williams Lake
Joined Jan 2010
4,205 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanderx View Post
You should be all set. The light didn't light up when I binded my 8fgs using the FASST multi setting and it works perfectly.
Yep mine to
Wilfor is online now Find More Posts by Wilfor
Old Yesterday, 09:24 AM
Joined Dec 2012
27 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfor View Post
Yep mine to
@sanderx and wilfor many thanks
steve9996 is offline Find More Posts by steve9996
Old Yesterday, 12:18 PM
Joined Jun 2013
4 Posts
Hi, I bought these propellers, thought they're cool and it turned out that copter flies very little. Their only advantage is that they are quieter than usual. I did a little test, I hope useful to you my experience.

http://www.goodluckbuy.com/dji-phant...ion=discussion

Test: Carbon VS 3-Blade Folding Propeller for Phantom 2 (3 min 35 sec)
repbaza is online now Find More Posts by repbaza
Old Today, 02:45 AM
Finland
Joined Mar 2014
125 Posts
Hi. I was flying yesterday during sunrise. I got really big strange reflections from sunlight. Normal ? Gear is p2,gp3+&h2-3d.
Video is 1080/24fps.
Riga, Latvia: http://youtu.be/fJrJGX6tx6A
scubari is online now Find More Posts by scubari
Old Today, 06:06 AM
United States, MN, St Cloud
Joined Jan 2012
513 Posts
If your talking about the lens flair this is normal when you aim any camera into bright light
richkphoto is online now Find More Posts by richkphoto
Old Today, 06:41 AM
Joined Jul 2013
1,172 Posts
Yes, that's normal when shooting directly into the sun like that. You have to plan your shots to avoid that, unless you like it for stylistic reasons.
IronAgeMedia is online now Find More Posts by IronAgeMedia