Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Jan 05, 2013, 09:20 PM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Edge RC View Post
Im back in town and nice to see you guys. Im hitting the bed and will chat tomorrow.....

Robert
Glad you made it back. Where did you go this time?

Trek
Trekker1990 is offline Find More Posts by Trekker1990
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 06, 2013, 10:31 AM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trekker1990 View Post
Glad you made it back. Where did you go this time?

Trek

Nice to be back. Lets see where did we go, Florida, Georgia, Cancun, Vegas and back to Tennessee. Had a blast and lost my @zz in Vegas ROLF! Some of the staff went back to their home towns to visit parents, couple went on a cruise, I know one who went to Brazil and others relaxed or so I hear. Back to the forums? I'll be playing catch up with all the threads and post. If you see me doing back to back in the threads leaving messages please forgive me. Not spamming you by all means just trying to reply to questions and comments. Once again, nice to be back. OH, and Trek, thanks for inviting Big D up. He's a great guy and needs to get out of the house. LOL

Robert
Team Edge RC is offline Find More Posts by Team Edge RC
Old Jan 06, 2013, 10:51 AM
EatenDirt
TN
Joined Jun 2009
306 Posts
Your back bro! Whats the scoop for indoors up there.

Eatendirt
EatenDirt is offline Find More Posts by EatenDirt
Old Jan 06, 2013, 03:28 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by EatenDirt View Post
Whos the new female driver in Nashville? I seen her kart in the gallery.

Eatendirt
Its actually one of our new drivers here in Nashville. She'll be racing stock for awhile. shes got the wheel radio and tons of upgrades already. We did a kart party for a bunch of scouts locally, she was there. To make a long story short, she drove one of the rental karts and was hooked. Her mom called me and said she wanted one for xmas. She dropped me the specs on what she wanted on it and she now has a kart to race with. I plan on upgrading her wheels and tires as a surprise for her when she comes out to the track. Hopefully she'll stir up some females to race or maybe create a powder puff class?

Robert
Old Jan 07, 2013, 09:05 AM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Edge RC View Post
Its actually one of our new drivers here in Nashville. She'll be racing stock for awhile. shes got the wheel radio and tons of upgrades already. We did a kart party for a bunch of scouts locally, she was there. To make a long story short, she drove one of the rental karts and was hooked. Her mom called me and said she wanted one for xmas. She dropped me the specs on what she wanted on it and she now has a kart to race with. I plan on upgrading her wheels and tires as a surprise for her when she comes out to the track. Hopefully she'll stir up some females to race or maybe create a powder puff class?

Robert

Nice to hear another female racing for a change. I know N2 or Fast Kart has a girlfriend who races but only seen her a couple of times out.

Ceri
CeriJonston is offline Find More Posts by CeriJonston
Old Jan 07, 2013, 02:15 PM
Panama City Beach FL
Joined Apr 2009
645 Posts
Robert you going to Mitch's race this weekend in IL? He sent me an email. He has 19signed up already. Most are probably locals but still. Didn't know since you just got back if you knew or not.

Ceri
CeriJonston is offline Find More Posts by CeriJonston
Old Jan 07, 2013, 06:08 PM
Thats Right!
IL, Southern
Joined Mar 2009
326 Posts
You coming up Ceri?

Jeffgmann
JeffGmann is offline Find More Posts by JeffGmann
Old Jan 07, 2013, 08:29 PM
Joined Nov 2009
226 Posts
That bites I wish it wasn't so far.

NSX
NissanNSX is offline Find More Posts by NissanNSX
Old Jan 07, 2013, 11:10 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
Ceri. I guess so since JB called and won't be around on Saturday for us to pick up the disk. We'll be down next weekend if all goes well. I'll get ahold of Mitch and find out times. You guys should drive up here and I'll drive the rest to IL. Got plenty of room.

Robert
Old Jan 08, 2013, 09:53 AM
Thats Right!
IL, Southern
Joined Mar 2009
326 Posts
Are you bringing door prizes?

Jeffgmann
JeffGmann is offline Find More Posts by JeffGmann
Old Jan 08, 2013, 04:37 PM
Joined Nov 2012
65 Posts
Wheres this at in IL? Any airports around there beside on the Missouri side?
2012NC is offline Find More Posts by 2012NC
Old Jan 08, 2013, 05:55 PM
EatenDirt
TN
Joined Jun 2009
306 Posts
Its at one of the drivers dads warehouses. He owns a retail furniture store and allows one or two races there every winter in the warehouse. The place is big in back. You should bring your kart. With the airport situation theres one but I don't know the name of it. You pass it going to the races. I can see if I can find more details for you.

Eatendirt
EatenDirt is offline Find More Posts by EatenDirt
Old Jan 08, 2013, 06:33 PM
Team Edge
Joined Oct 2011
924 Posts
That airport is called Spirt of American or something like that. Its on the right as you head up there. I'm not sure if they use it for military flyins or for public. Nobody I know has ever flew in there LOL. I'll ask Mitch or Steve and see what they know to.

Robert
Old Jan 08, 2013, 09:35 PM
Joined Aug 2009
337 Posts
That airport won't work for anyone who wants to fly in. Its military. Its called Scotts AFB/Midamerica Airport. Thought I'd share that with who ever wanted to fly in.

Trek
Trekker1990 is offline Find More Posts by Trekker1990
Old Jan 09, 2013, 08:57 AM
Me Toby You?
Jacksonville FL
Joined Jan 2011
423 Posts
I'm motorless so count me out.

Toby
Toby Warren is offline Find More Posts by Toby Warren