HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 24, 2011, 02:21 PM
Joined Feb 2011
8 Posts
Discussion
P51 Mustang HobbyKing

Saw this new P51 Mustang at Hobbyking online and it looks to be a pretty neat plane. I am just a little skeptical but ordering it over seas. I have a SpektrumDx6i but I could not find if the plane was a bind and fly. I posted the info on the site. Has anyone order this type of plane or others from over seas and have you had any problems in dealing with the Company.
Pappy

This EPO Mustang has an excellent scale finish, with panel lines, rivets, radio mast and cockpit detail. The quality pre-applied decals and silver paint really finish off the appearance of this model and if that wasnt enough, it also includes a very unique features for a model of this size. An 800kv motor, servos and ESC are all pre-installed, it also includes servoless electric retracts a scale 4 blade prop and performance 2 blade prop, the spinner is lightweight to ensure no balance problems.

That is an impressive list of features, but now the icing on the cake, the powered hood! Yes, taxi out to the runway like the real thing, hood back, pre-flight checks, flick of your a switch on your TX and watch the hood slide forward, now you are ready to fly!

This model is also a nice size for transporting but large enough to have presence, all you need to get in the air is your own 6ch TX/RX and a 2200mAh 3s Lipoly battery.

Specification:
Wing Span: 1200mm
Length: 1065mm
Flying Weight: 1300g
6 Channel (motor, aileron, elevator, rudder, landing gear, powered canopy)

Includes:
4 x 9g servo (pre-installed)
Servoless electric retracts (pre-installed)
800kv motor (pre-installed)
30A ESC (Pre-installed)
Powered auto canopy with controller (Pre-installed)
4 blade 10x8 and 2 blade 11x7 prop
Fittings, screwdriver, glue and instruction sheet.

Required:
6 Channel RX/TX
2200mAh 3s Lipoly

* Only 2.4ghz Radio Systems are reccomended for this model
Ace 51 is offline Find More Posts by Ace 51
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 24, 2011, 02:42 PM
Owatonna MN 55060
Joined Sep 2005
1,773 Posts
http://www.rcgroups.com/vendor-talk-21/
Gohmer is offline Find More Posts by Gohmer