HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 14, 2014, 08:42 PM
Joined Feb 2014
501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangnamit View Post
Here are the gws 5043 http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin...&I=LXAPLC&P=ML

They have 4mm shaft holes you need drill out to 5.5 or so to fit the prop adapter.
Thank You. So I have to drill them out then. Rats is nothing in this hobby easy? LOL.

Is there a prop adapter that will work instead?
Little Cow is offline Find More Posts by Little Cow
Last edited by Little Cow; Sep 14, 2014 at 08:50 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 14, 2014, 11:55 PM
FPV Dealer,Getting People High
United States, CA, Arcadia
Joined Sep 2011
1,068 Posts
You'll Have to drill them out, the prop adaptors are silly for being the wrong size. Its not hard just place the hub flat and run the drill fast without too much pressure and it will just bore the hole out.

Did you get the wing back together yet ?
Johnnymeg is online now Find More Posts by Johnnymeg
RCG Plus Member
Old Sep 15, 2014, 02:12 AM
Joined Feb 2014
501 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnymeg View Post
You'll Have to drill them out, the prop adaptors are silly for being the wrong size. Its not hard just place the hub flat and run the drill fast without too much pressure and it will just bore the hole out.

Did you get the wing back together yet ?
Almost. Now I am just waiting on the props as the spare was pretty bent.

The only repair I am worried about is the elevon tear/break. I have to test if it hold up or is to stiff to fly right.

Do you have a sale right now. Any chance on me getting a deal?
Old Sep 15, 2014, 01:41 PM
Joined Feb 2005
549 Posts
Hey guys,
I bought one of these wings and it has become my FAVORITE little plane! LOVE IT!!!
Well, today I left my wing outside and we have a puppy and it decided to eat it!!! Its gone...the puppy even chewed up my electronics Im super sad. But it was my fault!

Im on a limited budget and would more then love to buy a new one, but cannot really afford $125 right now. I am wondering if anyone has a used one (with the same type of fast set up that Johnny uses) that would like to sell to me for cheaper? If so, please PM me. I can pay through PAYPAL. I live in Minnesota.

Thanks!!!!
Bookstar75 is offline Find More Posts by Bookstar75
Old Sep 15, 2014, 02:28 PM
FPV Dealer,Getting People High
United States, CA, Arcadia
Joined Sep 2011
1,068 Posts
Haha that's terrible. I shouldn't be laughing. I sent you a pm hope that will help.
Johnnymeg is online now Find More Posts by Johnnymeg
RCG Plus Member
Old Yesterday, 09:24 PM
Joined Feb 2014
501 Posts
Hey If I post my dx6 2014 .spm file is there anyone that can adjust it for mixing?

Just wondering out loud. Thanks