SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Aug 28, 2015, 06:57 PM
Find More Posts by Zach.cherri
Joined Aug 2015
1 Posts
Discussion
Lost quad in draper, need help.

Hey everyone I had my zmr quad go down near draper elementary school. I'll drop a pin on google maps of the location I was at and pin 2 will be where I lost sight of it. I was flying at draper park LOS and when the field started getting filled with more and more people I took my quad up higher when the wind caught a hold of it and started sending it south west toward the elementary school.

I was in the north west corner of the park at the base ball field when flying

Pin1: Park Rd, Draper, UT 84020

Location when I could not see it

Pin 2: 12500 S 1130 E, Draper, UT 84020

It would be really great if anyone could get out that way and see if they can find it for me. It could be on the roof of the farmers building next to the school or on top of the school. Please help thank you
Zach.cherri is offline Find More Posts by Zach.cherri
to remove ads between posts