Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Apr 27, 2012, 11:42 AM
Joined Nov 2006
2,448 Posts
Rant
HobbyTechnik Disclaimer

IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO WAIT FOR AN SK ORNITHOPTER....

DON'T ORDER ONE!

IF YOU HAVE ANY INTENTIONS TO BASH ME on public forums...

I DON'T WANT YOUR BUSINESS, I DON'T WANT YOUR MONEY.

If you ordered from me and then have second thoughts and think I'm "scamming" you... ASK FOR A REFUND. If I have your order almost done, I will let you know and you can decide then if you want to wait longer.

I'M NOT OUT TO TAKE PEOPLE'S MONEY AND NOT DELIVER but if that's what you beleive and that's what you're going to rant about on this forum, then DO NOT ORDER FROM ME. I'm fed up with this garbage.

It's RANT RANT RANT and then...."oh..I got my tracking number.."nevermind".
Come on!

For those few OLD orders who I dropped the ball on.. that's a separate issue.
Kinkade is offline Find More Posts by Kinkade
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 27, 2012, 12:45 PM
Joined Apr 2012
203 Posts
I don't think you can make it any clearer!! Good Going Sean!!
Buck Shot is offline Find More Posts by Buck Shot
Old Apr 27, 2012, 12:55 PM
Kjell Dahlberg
Mallorca Spain
Joined Nov 2005
1,111 Posts
....Good.
KJELL is offline Find More Posts by KJELL
Old Apr 27, 2012, 01:30 PM
Joined Apr 2006
1,856 Posts
He's ready for the battle
LifeisGood is offline Find More Posts by LifeisGood
Old Apr 27, 2012, 01:31 PM
Joined Dec 2005
1,311 Posts
I agree!!! I am sooo sick and tired of the bashing and ranting! Lets talk ornis!
helifann is online now Find More Posts by helifann
Old Apr 27, 2012, 11:50 PM
australia
Joined Apr 2007
2,122 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkade View Post

DON'T ORDER ONE!

If you ordered from me and then have second thoughts and think I'm "scamming" you... ASK FOR A REFUND. If I have your order almost done, I will let you know and you can decide then if you want to wait longer.

I'M NOT OUT TO TAKE PEOPLE'S MONEY AND NOT DELIVER but if that's what you beleive and that's what you're going to rant about on this forum, then DO NOT ORDER FROM ME. I'm fed up with this garbage.

Come on!

im glad you have posted this Sean it should clear it up and maybe put something on your site saying there can be delays because you have a fine product and most wouldnt mind waiting but if they dont know it will make them suspicious IMO honesty is the best policy just tell the truth i dont think you would lose customers i think you would have much happer ones i hope you dont take offence because none is meant
regards Brian
therealthing691 is offline Find More Posts by therealthing691
Last edited by therealthing691; Apr 28, 2012 at 08:06 AM. Reason: u
Old Apr 28, 2012, 03:50 AM
Joined Apr 2012
9 Posts
But if the shoe fits

Yes Sean, but if you don't answer emails and then you mislead people by telling them you are posting their order and then you just don't post it OR get back them, you can't really be surprised when customers start thinking you are just taking their money and not delivering. It's not like you have only done this once or twice by the number of people talking about it.
You need to do what you say you are going to do. Deliver in a timely manner, stay in touch with your customers whose money you have already taken. People shouldn't need to hassle you to get their order, that is not being a good business man.
You can't get all self righteous and upset when you have treated your customers badly.
dalijon is offline Find More Posts by dalijon
Old Apr 28, 2012, 08:34 AM
Pachuca, Mexico
Joined Dec 2007
29 Posts
Im agree,
Sean, just need to think like a customer, put your self in our shoes and remember the ilusion that you had when you expect for a new toy, one week was like a year!!!
Just tell them the real time you will get to send their birds.
Best wishes.
amtz9 is offline Find More Posts by amtz9
Last edited by amtz9; Apr 28, 2012 at 11:28 AM.
Old Apr 30, 2012, 04:07 PM
Joined Dec 2011
281 Posts
Mr Sean have you tought of a professional way to handle the website as a proper store instead?
It will help everyone including your reputation, also, as a company you shouldnt loose your cool no matter what costumers tell you or do, you have to admit that the way you process the orders (currently) isnt the best solution, failing to deliver on time is a huge blow for any company, yours is no exception as you can see you have been contacted by legal means quite a few times.
Just make a stock system and end this problem man, its very easy to accomplish and im very sure you will see improvements in your rep and in sales.
Legendary_Agent is offline Find More Posts by Legendary_Agent
Old May 24, 2012, 11:38 AM
Joined May 2012
1 Posts
Why do I never get a reply, or even any new info on your website ???

Hi there.

I have been trying to get even just one email reply from you for months...? (Do you hate all your customers?)

I understand that you are very busy and have a life to live aswell, but this is really unprofessional and no way to treat your potentially high paying cutomers.

You are not selling keychains on ebay, these are quality, expensive custom items and should be represented professionally.

YOUR NAME, BRAND, DESIGNS AND INGENUITY ARE LEGENDARY, BUT YOUR POOR ADMIN IS SLOWLY KILLING YOUR HARD EARNT REPUTATION BEFORE YOU HAVE EVEN REACHED YOUR PEAK !!!!

YOUR PRODUCTS INSPIRE AND EXCITE, BUT YOUR LACK OF COMMUNICATION LABLES YOU AS A SCAM ARTIST WHICH YOU CLEARLY ARE NOT !!! WHY WHY DO IT TO YOURSELF OVER AND OVER AND OVER ????

I completely understand that keeping a reliable production line, with awkward suppliers abroad, ever changing parts, designs and tooling, with an unsustainable fabrication set up is extremely difficult to manage, especially for a small team.

I believe your customers would respect and understand that, and give you a break with delays. What they don't respect or like is being ignored and not replied to at all, that is what inexperienced punks do on ebay to earn a quick buck then they F*** off, that is not how inventors/ designers/ business-men/ trail blazers like yourself usually behave ?

There is lots of speculation about you online which is really unfortunate and probably unfair, but I am pretty sure that 99% of your potential customers AND FANS would be very happy to wait for an item they KNOW is coming, but not being informed, being ignored, and seemingly messed around for months on end is pretty appalling to be honest, and surely ruins your day in the end when it comes back to bite you on a daily basis. Who needs that kind of attack every day....

As many have suggested, it really is quite simple, just have a waiting list that can be accesssed or at least inform people with even guestimated timeframes, then it will seem even more prestige to finally get one of your creations, rather than a relief at the end of months of doubt/ frustration/ worry/ anger/ revenge blogging.

Most companies would give an arm and leg to be as popular as you have been in recent years, and with a bit of professional organisation in place ADMIN ADMIN ADMIN, you could keep up production and fabrication in line with demand, and you would be rolling in $$$ pretty quickly, without all the aggrivation, rumors and slandering that happens when customers feel ignored/cheated.

It's like constantly letting down lots of angry children at Christmas, you can't win and it won't go away, it will follow you like a bad smell, and even in years to come when people google your products or new businesses, they will find a wall of s**t as a first impression !!

PLEASE PLEASE JUST REPLY, EVEN IF JUST TO TELL ME TO COME BACK AT SOME POINT WHEN YOU CAN MEET DEMAND.

INSTEAD OF GROWING YOUR BRAND DUE TO QUALITY DESIGNS AND DESERVED INNOVATION & INGENUITY, IRONICALLY YOU ARE SLOWLY DESTROYING YOURSELF, ONE PISSED OFF CUSTOMER/ FAN AT A TIME. IT IS ALMOST AS IF THIS IS ON PURPOSE, BECAUSE YOU HAVE HAD YEARS TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS STRUCTURE AND PRODUCTION LINE SET-UP.

Best regards, and hopefully I can be one of you happier long term customers one day very soon this summer, and hopefully whilst I still have the money put aside...

Best regards, and good luck with business.
-Louie-

Louie Blystad-Collins Bristol- ENGLAND -24/05/2012
louiebcollins is offline Find More Posts by louiebcollins
Old May 24, 2012, 08:23 PM
Joined Nov 2006
2,448 Posts
I'm sorry Louie, but your name does not ring a bell. I have no recollection of getting any e-mails from you. Did you write to thopter@directairnet.com?
I spend about an hour a day responding to e-mails.
I'd be more than happy to talk to you. -Sean
Kinkade is offline Find More Posts by Kinkade
Old May 31, 2012, 08:52 PM
Joined Mar 2011
107 Posts
Sure is quiet around here! Where is our friend.... Must be very busy working on................ his motorcycle
Bwattie 2 is offline Find More Posts by Bwattie 2
Old Jun 03, 2012, 07:47 PM
Mc-Fly
Melbourne-Australia
Joined Mar 2008
1,110 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinkade View Post

DON'T ORDER ONE!

Come on!

This is a ridiculous disclaimer...

You should have been banned years ago buddy, your a shonky business man at the least. I'll NEVER buy any of your birds. I'll either make my own or buy one of the readily available ones.

Any way, you get the drift mate.
Veteran is offline Find More Posts by Veteran
Old Jun 09, 2012, 07:22 AM
Joined May 2004
51 Posts
This drama STILL going on?
*sigh*
I would have thought SOMEONE would have put Sean out of business by now by actually FILLING orders for these things.

If this stuff is still going on after I build my CNC router I may have to be that person.....
djmartins is offline Find More Posts by djmartins
Old Jun 09, 2012, 07:53 AM
Joined Mar 2011
107 Posts
Sigh!!! Always lots of hints and promises in this forum over the years to make ornis to compete with Mr Sean but no one actually ever does
Bwattie 2 is offline Find More Posts by Bwattie 2