HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jun 19, 2011, 11:42 AM
I want to fly everything!
Hillsboro, OR, USA
Joined Mar 2004
954 Posts
Help!
Can someone in the L.A. area please help me complete my F-20 Tigershark markings?

I'm making an appeal to anyone in the L.A. area who is close to the California Science Center or plans to visit there. They have the last F-20 hanging up on display.

I want to complete the markings on my F-20 Tigershark but I can't work out what three little small print paragraphs are. I've circled them on the attached scan. I could just make up some verbage that sounds plausible but that just seems slack and after doing all this work on the jet I'd like to get it right.

I would gladly pay your admission fee and gas expense in exchange for this info. I'll send you a s.a.s.e and a check and you can send me the info.

I was able to get in touch with the curator there and he said he would try to get me the information if at all possible but it's been weeks and no response. I don't quite understand this because it would only take a couple of minutes to write down the words and shoot off an email to me. Perhaps I need to offer a donation.

This project has been a labor of love for me. I've tried my best to create an accurate scale model of this jet and would like to enter some scale contests.

Thread: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=855157
Flight video: http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1055198
Lance Nordby is offline Find More Posts by Lance Nordby
to remove ads between posts