HorizonHobby.com Shop our Airplanes Products Shop our Surface Products
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Z06 Tony, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 26, 2011, 07:59 AM
Z06 Tony is online now
Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Trader Rating: 162
Z06 Tony's Avatar
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Sep 2008
7,789 Posts
Trader Rating: 162
Sold
Paris MWC board Ready for flight w/Arduino Pro Mini 5/16mhz,Wii Motion+,Bosch BMA02

I have for sale a used Paris Ready For Flight board. It has an Arduino Pro Mini 5/16mhz, authentic Wii Motion Plus, and Bosch BMA020 accell breakout board+ PPM module for Spektrum. It also has autolevel. This board is already soldered up with the pins installed. All you have to do is plug,tune,play. It is flashed for a Y6 right now. The reason I am selling is I have waaaaay too many FC's so selling a few. I will let it go for $130 del. I will also sell it without the PPM module for $110 if you do not use Spektrum. Pics to follow.
Z06 Tony is online now Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Last edited by Z06 Tony; May 26, 2011 at 04:35 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old May 26, 2011, 08:08 AM
actionplus is offline
Find More Posts by actionplus
Trader Rating: 86
Registered User
United States, CA, Rancho Cucamonga
Joined Mar 2005
1,118 Posts
Trader Rating: 86
Quick question

A quick question on the board. What does the ppm module do?
Do I need this to get it flying?
I ask, as I have a Warthox board have Spek rx connected directly to the board.
actionplus is offline Find More Posts by actionplus
Old May 26, 2011, 08:11 AM
Z06 Tony is online now
Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Trader Rating: 162
Z06 Tony's Avatar
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Sep 2008
7,789 Posts
Trader Rating: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by actionplus View Post
A quick question on the board. What does the ppm module do?
Do I need this to get it flying?
I ask, as I have a Warthox board have Spek rx connected directly to the board.
I assume yours is not flying like that. As far as I know it will not work with spektrum without the PPM module.
Z06 Tony is online now Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old May 26, 2011, 08:21 AM
actionplus is offline
Find More Posts by actionplus
Trader Rating: 86
Registered User
United States, CA, Rancho Cucamonga
Joined Mar 2005
1,118 Posts
Trader Rating: 86
flight

I have not flown yet. I have put it together and plan to plug everything in today with the GUI.(1.7)
actionplus is offline Find More Posts by actionplus
Old May 26, 2011, 01:13 PM
RChelisrule is offline
Find More Posts by RChelisrule
Trader Rating: 19
Registered User
Birmingham AL
Joined Jul 2010
627 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
hey tony, how does it fly? I haven't tried a wii yet? I haven't liked any FC I have except the gaui and perhaps my new Hoverfly pro and MK clones, but I haven't tried those 2 yet.
do these fly as smooth and stable as the GU-344, my gaui flies rock solid, even hands off.
RChelisrule is offline Find More Posts by RChelisrule
Old May 26, 2011, 04:43 PM
Z06 Tony is online now
Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Trader Rating: 162
Z06 Tony's Avatar
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Sep 2008
7,789 Posts
Trader Rating: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by RChelisrule View Post
hey tony, how does it fly? I haven't tried a wii yet? I haven't liked any FC I have except the gaui and perhaps my new Hoverfly pro and MK clones, but I haven't tried those 2 yet.
do these fly as smooth and stable as the GU-344, my gaui flies rock solid, even hands off.
I only nstalled mine to make sure it works. I neer tuned it or noting but warthox a more MWC vids than with any other FC and they look sweet.
Here is a MWC FC on a quad->

mwc quad- touch 'n' go (2 min 47 sec)



Here is one one a Y6->

mwc mini y6 - fun flying (1 min 49 sec)
Z06 Tony is online now Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old May 26, 2011, 06:50 PM
RChelisrule is offline
Find More Posts by RChelisrule
Trader Rating: 19
Registered User
Birmingham AL
Joined Jul 2010
627 Posts
Trader Rating: 19
I may get one to make a y6, a little better I heard than the kk 5.5 for y6's. I will have to build my own though, I am CHEAP. the board looks awsome for sport flight for sure! I wonder how stable they are for AV? I bet there pretty good with the nun chuck.
RChelisrule is offline Find More Posts by RChelisrule
Old May 26, 2011, 09:49 PM
Quad_Addict is offline
Find More Posts by Quad_Addict
Trader Rating: 28
Suspended Account
United States, IL, Chicago
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
Trader Rating: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony View Post
I have for sale a used Paris Ready For Flight board. It has an Arduino Pro Mini 5/16mhz, authentic Wii Motion Plus, and Bosch BMA020 accell breakout board+ PPM module for Spektrum. It also has autolevel. This board is already soldered up with the pins installed. All you have to do is plug,tune,play. It is flashed for a Y6 right now. The reason I am selling is I have waaaaay too many FC's so selling a few. I will let it go for $130 del. I will also sell it without the PPM module for $110 if you do not use Spektrum. Pics to follow.
give you $300 for the whole y6
Quad_Addict is offline Find More Posts by Quad_Addict
Old May 26, 2011, 10:04 PM
JET MAN TWO is offline
Find More Posts by JET MAN TWO
Trader Rating: 17
Registered User
United States, PA, Erie
Joined Dec 2006
475 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
Hey Tony, Nice frame ,Who sells them?
JET MAN TWO is offline Find More Posts by JET MAN TWO
Old May 26, 2011, 10:05 PM
Quad_Addict is offline
Find More Posts by Quad_Addict
Trader Rating: 28
Suspended Account
United States, IL, Chicago
Joined Dec 2006
8,649 Posts
Trader Rating: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by JET MAN TWO View Post
Hey Tony, Nice frame ,Who sells them?
your answer will require an open pocket book! not for the faint!
Quad_Addict is offline Find More Posts by Quad_Addict
Old May 26, 2011, 10:54 PM
airbagit13 is offline
Find More Posts by airbagit13
Trader Rating: 63
Plane Destroyer / Life Enjoyer
airbagit13's Avatar
Miami, FL
Joined May 2009
3,607 Posts
Trader Rating: 63
DUUUUUUUDE! That first video is insane!!!!
airbagit13 is offline Find More Posts by airbagit13
Old May 27, 2011, 12:57 AM
Z06 Tony is online now
Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Trader Rating: 162
Z06 Tony's Avatar
United States, NY, Rochester
Joined Sep 2008
7,789 Posts
Trader Rating: 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by JET MAN TWO View Post
Hey Tony, Nice frame ,Who sells them?
I bought it here-> http://www.rchobbyhelicopter.com/sto...tom_UAV_Frames

I have another one but have not built it yet.
Z06 Tony is online now Find More Posts by Z06 Tony
Site Sponsor
Old May 27, 2011, 01:29 AM
flyer_dad is offline
Find More Posts by flyer_dad
Trader Rating: 18
Registered User
tijeras new mexico
Joined Feb 2010
159 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
thats for sure damn that frame is almost 750.00 alone wow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quad_Addict View Post
your answer will require an open pocket book! not for the faint!
flyer_dad is offline Find More Posts by flyer_dad
Old May 27, 2011, 01:29 AM
flyer_dad is offline
Find More Posts by flyer_dad
Trader Rating: 18
Registered User
tijeras new mexico
Joined Feb 2010
159 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
that frame cost some serious doe man nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony View Post
I bought it here-> http://www.rchobbyhelicopter.com/sto...tom_UAV_Frames

I have another one but have not built it yet.
flyer_dad is offline Find More Posts by flyer_dad
Old May 27, 2011, 01:33 AM
flyer_dad is offline
Find More Posts by flyer_dad
Trader Rating: 18
Registered User
tijeras new mexico
Joined Feb 2010
159 Posts
Trader Rating: 18
that first video is pretty damn sick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Z06 Tony View Post
I only nstalled mine to make sure it works. I neer tuned it or noting but warthox a more MWC vids than with any other FC and they look sweet.
Here is a MWC FC on a quad->

http://www.vimeo.com/22909958


Here is one one a Y6->

http://www.vimeo.com/23010622
flyer_dad is offline Find More Posts by flyer_dad

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold FF IMU w/Paris AP 3.0 shield & Arduino Pro Mini 5V fpv_copter Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 7 May 19, 2011 05:23 PM
Help! Arduino Pro Mini 328-5V/16MHz Donald Rose Multirotor Talk 3 May 15, 2011 11:57 PM
Discussion 5.5 īnch arduino pro mini mini michel pet Multirotor Talk 2 Apr 15, 2011 11:58 AM
Discussion Wii Motion Plus to Arduino wiring Iboxx83 Multirotor Talk 3 Mar 26, 2011 10:43 PM
Help! Need help making adapter board Arduino Pro Mini/FF IMU Edwardo5000 Multirotor Talk 7 Mar 24, 2011 04:04 PM