New Products Flash Sale
Old Oct 02, 2015, 07:46 AM
Find More Posts by lemonader83
United States, MI, Hudsonville
Joined Feb 2012
18 Posts
Micro/Mini Recommendations?

Hey all, looking for some ideas as the birthday is coming up so I get to forget about my budget and let the wife pay the bill!

Any suggestions on a micro I might not know exists? I've had the Polecat, P51, T-28 and a massive let down with Atomik's FW-190....that thing was junk. I'm most interested in the new UMX P-47, but since I'm kind of new to airplanes, I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion on other semi-scale looking micros? The other one I can't help but want is the GP F-86, but man that's a lot of coin for a micro...

Looking for speed semi-long flight times and agility, I typically just fly my little planes around the neighborhood and occasional trips to the park with my bigger planes.

lemonader83 is offline Find More Posts by lemonader83
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 03, 2015, 01:19 PM
Find More Posts by papadwight
United States, TN, Murfreesboro
Joined Apr 2013
1,410 Posts
I sure you know about this plane but I got one on sale didn't even what one at the time. Now I fly it more than any other easy fun can fly at night when theres no wind. Its now number one plane that would get replaced. Easy flying use small control champ control that way its all in box and ready to go with me. Great warm up plane fast charging plane up and flying in after 10 to 15 min charge put larger batterys champ size flys long time.
papadwight is online now Find More Posts by papadwight
RCG Plus Member