New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 07, 2015, 08:54 PM
Find More Posts by mhills51
kansas city
Joined Feb 2007
14,697 Posts
The Cobra continues to make me want to put my head in a wall. No wonder three overs have given up! It came with a Cheap radio, Naza, and cheap servos. Someone else had installed a DMX2 RX that is not compatible with the FHSS radio. I ripped that out and put the FHSS RX in. Couldn't figure out how to program the Naza figured it was because it was the none GPS so I replaced it with a iKon. Got everything hook up and put in. Went to do the final setup, but none of the channels are working right. Scratching my head. Decided that I must have some channels mixed up. Took it apart and tripple checked, everything was correct. Finally thought I may of gotten a bad iKon. Before I went to pull it out I decided to hook one of my Futaba Fasst to it. Worked perfectly! So whoever worked on it last was onto something. So I will put the overpriced JR r921 and pick up his DX6 on Monday and start over.
mhills51 is offline Find More Posts by mhills51
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 09, 2015, 05:10 AM
Find More Posts by bird warrior
bird warrior
United States, CA, SF
Joined Jul 2015
31 Posts
heres my baby

i am going to need lots of help on parameter set up for this as350 700 super scale from rc aerodyne i am not an experienced builder nor flyer. am just learning on my cp blade 450 3d , but i know that the as350 is a ccpm helicopter i will practice on a simulator.
bird warrior is offline Find More Posts by bird warrior
Old Yesterday, 08:27 PM
Find More Posts by MDSCUSTOMS
Vintage Heli Flyer.
United Kingdom, Wales, Llandudno
Joined Jun 2013
91 Posts
Nearing completion now, still have a few bits to including the proper skids, the windows etc but looking good.

I will take better pics outside when the weather allows - There is a lot of detail that cannot be seen in this shot.

Based on the old North Wales Police Helicopter. Graupner/ Heim fuselage and mechanics with an OS 46 for power. Scale starflex head also

MDSCUSTOMS is offline Find More Posts by MDSCUSTOMS