Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Mar 13, 2010, 09:03 PM
Joined Mar 2010
1 Posts
Discussion
Looking for Hobby Shop in WV

I am fairly new to the R/C Monster Truck Hobby, I acquired a T-Maxx I'm not a fan of all the tuning I want to buy an E-Maxx and some Hop-Ups.

I tried out Toads R/C place in South Charleston, Patrick St. Plaza. Their crew struck me as very rude, which I do not handle very well, especially the lady at the cash register.

I will gladly pay higher prices elsewhere if someone could suggest a friendlier shop to visit?
Yzracer357 is offline Find More Posts by Yzracer357
to remove ads between posts
Old May 08, 2010, 08:31 AM
Never Stop Learning
Charleston, WV
Joined May 2010
1 Posts
Had good luck with WV Crafts & Hobbies - Teays Valley Shopping Center. Good selection
beardogwv is offline Find More Posts by beardogwv
Old Jun 18, 2010, 10:42 PM
Suspended Account
Joined Jun 2010
4 Posts
Ive been in here a few times, decent people and good range of cars

http://www.nitrorcx.com
HarryHardcore is offline Find More Posts by HarryHardcore
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
Old Aug 24, 2012, 04:23 PM
Flying mostly micro's
United States, WV, Vienna
Joined Mar 2007
606 Posts
ED's RC in Parkersburg is great!
BlueHavoc is offline Find More Posts by BlueHavoc
Old Sep 09, 2012, 12:03 AM
Joined Sep 2012
11 Posts
Yea I go to teays Awsome place. R u selling the t maxx. I'm in Dunbar and trying to get people together and run cars. Somewhere
nick o is offline Find More Posts by nick o
Old Sep 17, 2012, 03:02 PM
United States, WV, Clay
Joined Sep 2012
3,050 Posts
Ed's Rc in parkersburg bought out Toads on patrick street. totally different place now....very good place to go..... if you guys are into racing 1/10 SC or 1/5 baja i have a track right off the wallback exit on 79. we race.
wedoitall is offline Find More Posts by wedoitall
Old Sep 17, 2012, 03:13 PM
Flying mostly micro's
United States, WV, Vienna
Joined Mar 2007
606 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wedoitall View Post
Ed's Rc in parkersburg bought out Toads on patrick street. totally different place now....very good place to go..... if you guys are into racing 1/10 SC or 1/5 baja i have a track right off the wallback exit on 79. we race.
Ed's is awesome, I'm heli flyer & they let me use the track space during the day on occaision to fly, which is awesome because I fly mini & micros & don't have room at home... very good service & people!
BlueHavoc is offline Find More Posts by BlueHavoc
Old Sep 21, 2012, 02:52 PM
Joined Sep 2012
11 Posts
Kanawha.co/putnam.co rc group just got approved. To build a hobby park in Dunbar. As we are a small group. We need all the help we can get we have a Facebook group as well. Anyone wanting to help with the build. Can contact me. Miandaddy@gmail.com
Old Sep 24, 2012, 12:00 AM
United States, WV, Clay
Joined Sep 2012
3,050 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick o View Post
Kanawha.co/putnam.co rc group just got approved. To build a hobby park in Dunbar. As we are a small group. We need all the help we can get we have a Facebook group as well. Anyone wanting to help with the build. Can contact me. Miandaddy@gmail.com
im in, im sure that i can get a couple others involved also. this is what we need, ppl working together. my addy is hookedonrc269@gmail.com.

so whats the prelim ideas for the hobby park?
Old Oct 08, 2012, 10:46 PM
Joined Sep 2012
11 Posts
I sent u a e mail sorry I forgot about this site lol been busy with plans for the track and starting the build. Over winter so its ready for summer
Old Oct 08, 2012, 10:48 PM
Joined Sep 2012
11 Posts
Is like to buy that t maxx too lol
Old Dec 26, 2012, 09:58 AM
Cadet
United States, WV, Beckley
Joined Dec 2012
15 Posts
Elevation Sports in Beckley WV has a whole upstairs floor of RC cars and planes.
minicubber96 is offline Find More Posts by minicubber96
Old Jan 21, 2014, 07:59 AM
Build, Crash, Repeat...
United States, WV, Morgantown
Joined Nov 2013
6 Posts
Friendly service worth the travel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yzracer357 View Post
I am fairly new to the R/C Monster Truck Hobby, I acquired a T-Maxx I'm not a fan of all the tuning I want to buy an E-Maxx and some Hop-Ups.

I tried out Toads R/C place in South Charleston, Patrick St. Plaza. Their crew struck me as very rude, which I do not handle very well, especially the lady at the cash register.

I will gladly pay higher prices elsewhere if someone could suggest a friendlier shop to visit?
Hey yall! Im from Morgantown, WV. There is a shop real close to me called Outlaw Motorsports... and they deal mostly in EP gear and lots of Dirtbike and quad equipment... but they are freindly and can get almost anything. I also drive north to uniontown PA to Get a Hobby and those guys are fantastic. Lots of great stuff and will go the extra mile to help or cut you the right deal to get your biz. Being from way down south Im sure this doesnt help much but its a lead.
LawnBomber is offline Find More Posts by LawnBomber
Old Jan 21, 2014, 08:46 AM
United States, WV, Clay
Joined Sep 2012
3,050 Posts
Do you fly ?
Old Jan 21, 2014, 08:46 AM
United States, WV, Clay
Joined Sep 2012
3,050 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawnBomber View Post
Hey yall! Im from Morgantown, WV. There is a shop real close to me called Outlaw Motorsports... and they deal mostly in EP gear and lots of Dirtbike and quad equipment... but they are freindly and can get almost anything. I also drive north to uniontown PA to Get a Hobby and those guys are fantastic. Lots of great stuff and will go the extra mile to help or cut you the right deal to get your biz. Being from way down south Im sure this doesnt help much but its a lead.

Do you fly ?