HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 26, 2014, 12:23 PM
United Kingdom, London
Joined Sep 2008
70 Posts
Discussion
Arkbird Autopilot with 9XR Pro

Hi i was flying my Skywalker v6 for about a year now, also many other planes line Ranger EX, GoDiscover, X8 and so on and after bad crash with Skywalker decided to get TBS Caipirihna a wing and also upgraded from 9XR to 9XR Pro all using UHF module and cant seem to set the right settings on TX mixing to switch between different types of flying.

At the moment i have RTF, Manual and Gyro (the only ones i had patience setting for about good 2-3 hours before MRS got pissed off ) on Gear and 3 way switch, this settings all over the place which i can live with for now but main thing i cant seem to access the settings of Arkbird to change parameters, tried all different modes - Manual, RTF, Gyro and holding right stick Mode 2 to the left, right up down, corner and same with Left Stick.... nothing happens. Grrrr

If anyone got wing or other plane with Arkbird and using it with 9XR Pro would you mind sharing the mixes please? Maybe some pics for quicker setup.

Will have to pretend and tell Mrs im going to have shower while setting TX haha.
Much appreciated!

Serg
s007 is offline Find More Posts by s007
to remove ads between posts