|May 05, 2014, 09:02 PM|
DJI LightBridge 2.4G Full HD digital video downlink **Owners Thread**
2.4G Full HD digital transmission
- Digital video transmission, input supports up to 1920 * 1080 @ 60fps , output up to 1920 * 1080 @ 30fps ;
- Use 2.4G RF technology, transmitting power 100mw (CE and FCC certification);
- •Up to 1.7 km (1.05 miles) long distance transmission;
- Ground terminal with 14dbi directional antenna (optional), measured the effective transmission distance up to 5km (3.1mile);
• Multiple video input and output formats
- AV input;
- HDMI input;
- USB 2.0 Full HD video output: IOS, Android and other mobile phones, tablet PCs do monitor via USB connection using;
- HDMI HD video output;
· Built-in remote link
- Downlink and uplink remote video link system while working at 2.4Ghz;
- Ground terminal via remote control coach to get the remote control port data sent to the client through the sky uplink, downlink synchronization with the video link, without disturbing each other;
- Ground terminal controller supports two simultaneous input Lu Yao, were used as aircraft control and PTZ control, the sky receives transmitted to the master via DBUS;
- Uplink frequency hopping (FHSS) + Spread Spectrum (DSSS) technology, high transmission stability, strong anti-jamming capability;
- Downlink MIMO multiple antenna technology and using OFDM modulation, with advanced algorithms to effectively improve the stability of the system data bandwidth and complex environment, improve the dynamic performance of the system;
- Real-time monitoring of each downlink channel interference state, dynamically select the best channel operation (up to 8 image transmission channels);
- Same time and can support up to eight devices simultaneously sets Lightbridge;
•System latency of approximately 150ms;
• OSD function
- Built-in OSD function, with NAZAV2, WKM, A2 use when no external IOSD, information overlay function can be realized;
• Bundled flight controllers
- Equipment must NAZA V2, WKM, A2 used in conjunction with the master.
• Multi-slave mode and Information Security
- End single sky and simultaneously work with multiple ground terminal (only one ground terminal to transmit control data, the device can only receive the rest of the video);
- Data encryption transmission, only after the ground terminal on the frequency authorized to receive video data to ensure information security;
• Large-capacity rechargeable battery and the external
- Built-in 4000mAh high capacity ground terminal battery, the device can work for 4.5 hours;
- Standard charger or 3s-6s battery can be charged, charging only 1.5h;
- Battery power LED visual indication;
- Through the USB external mobile devices, providing the charging function for mobile devices, an external device to extend the use of time;
Video Input HDMI, AV, DVSB
Supported formats (HDMI) 720P50; 720P60; 1080I50; 1080I60; 1080P25; 1080P30; 1080P50; 1080P60;
Supported formats (AV) PAL25; NTSC30
RF parameters 2.405 ~ 2.4835GHz, comply with CE, FCC certification
Interface (ground side) LED lights; power switch; charging port; USB 2.0; HDMI; remote control inputs (two Luyao controller input)
Interface (Sky end) LED lights; DBUS; HDMI; AV; DVSB; keys for frequency
Power supply (ground terminal) DC power input 11 ~ 26V; built-in lithium battery; Consumption: 6W (no external USB device), 8W (external USB device)
Power (Sky end) DC power input 11 ~ 26V; Power consumption: 8W
Dimensions (ground side) 125 * 89 * 20 (mm)
Dimensions (Sky end) 67 * 47 * 20 (mm)
Weight (ground side) 360g
Weight (Sky end) 70g
DIY Cable diagram (Dealers Should have cables shortly)
I received my production unit last Friday. I was only able to do a test early Saturday morning since we have been having some major winds. I was able to beat my last record of 1900m and got out to 2.3km. I was unable to get any usable footage of the live screen since it was to sunny to film the phone. We now have some weather coming in, so I am grounded until Wednesday at the latest.
I took some quick pictures of the install. First open up the p2 and find the expansion port. This will be the main connection for power and can bus communication. No soldering is required.
The next thing you want to do is remove the stock rx connection. This is not the permanent home for my Lightbridge so I left the stock rx in place and just disconnected the two servo wires. After that all you need to do is connect the d.bus wire to x2 port on the FC.
After that you are done with the inside and can close her back up.
Only thing left to do is connect the power / can bus cable, d.bus cable and antennas to the transceiver.
The radio setup was very simple. You just plug the connector into your trainer port and you are connected to the ground end. I did have to readjust my endpoints for the U channel and I did a radio calibration as well, to be on the safe side.
I will be updating the area below with more videos of mine and other users.
HDMI Monitor test
|May 05, 2014, 09:44 PM|
United States, CA, Santa Barbara
Joined Dec 2013
Thanks for this Blade. I'm proud to call myself a LB owner after getting lucky today, but I won't be able to install until I get home on Wednesday. This will come in handy as a reference.
|May 05, 2014, 10:00 PM|
|May 05, 2014, 10:05 PM|
|May 05, 2014, 10:34 PM|
Joined Jan 2009
Blade, please confirm that the stutters in the HDMI Monitor video are in fact there and not just a problem with my playback, YouTube or your filming. I can clearly see the image freezing every few frames.
|May 05, 2014, 11:40 PM|
|May 08, 2014, 10:43 PM|
I was able to get ok video of the phone today. I hot 2.3km again and realized I have my limits set to 2.3km I think I could have hit 2.4-2.5 if not enabled. I will try again but the winds up here have been terrible!
**Warning boring video, Long range test only**
|May 09, 2014, 02:15 AM|
Joined Mar 2014
Not good with high winds when you should test the Equipment - be patient
Keep up the good work !
|May 09, 2014, 02:47 AM|
Am I correct to assume the 2.4GHz datalink is a no-go with the LB?
How about the 900MHz ground station datalink?
Also, it has been drilled into me how crappy dipole antennas are. Has anybody experimented with replacing the LB antennas with patch or helicals?
|May 09, 2014, 10:00 AM|
Haven't tried any other antenna but stock.
|May 09, 2014, 10:02 AM|
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||DJI Lightbridge - 2.4G Full HD Digital Video Downlink||DJI INNOVATIONS||DJI-Innovations||683||Jan 26, 2015 02:08 PM|
|New Product||DJI Lightbridge HD Video + Digital Link||mkmkmk13||FPV Talk||29||Jun 28, 2014 04:08 AM|
|Discussion||UNBOXING DJI LIGHTBRIDGE LIGHT BRIDGE 2.4G FULL HD DIGITAL VIDEO DOWNLINK - 1UAS.com||thangchelsea||Multirotor Talk||2||May 08, 2014 02:05 PM|
|Discussion||2.4G Full HD FPV Video Downlink||Lovingflying||FPV Talk||0||Mar 07, 2014 04:16 AM|
|New Product||DJI LightBridge 2.4G Full HD Digital Video Downlink – Open Box||fung||Multirotor Talk||0||Feb 25, 2014 04:13 AM|