HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 05, 2012, 02:37 PM
Joined Sep 2012
1 Posts
Believe it or not I've gotten up to speed and joined RC Groups! Makin' Zippi proud!
I just wanted to send a huge "Thank You" to Mike Gretz and Mike Stott for coming to our Rascal 110 Event and to SIG MFG for their support and for the donations. The two Mikes are some geat guys! Looking forward to next year's event and seeing you again. Hope the50cc Rascal is in the air by then, very interesting!!!
We finally had some great weather for our third annual Rascal Flyin with plenty of flying , visiting, eating and having fun. I think this was our best flyin yet this year with plenty of support from our members and club. This is getting bigger and better every year.
And of course a big "Thank You" to THE BOWLING GREEN, KY BOYS for coming over, always good to see you guys!This was their third year attending the Rascal event. As always "Eric The Rascal King" put on quite a show making the big Rascal do things you wouldn't think possible. Hope to see you all again for "The Fourth Annual Rascal 110/Big Bird Flyin 2013". Thank You to all who attended, hope you had some fun!!
Lowell
110 King Wannabe is offline Find More Posts by 110 King Wannabe
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 21, 2014, 06:16 AM
United States, IN, Brownsburg
Joined Apr 2006
965 Posts
Will there be a 2014 Rascal Rendezvous? I just bought a 110 from a buddy. Evansville is pretty close for me.

Scott
www.IndyHobbies.com
HelloScott is offline Find More Posts by HelloScott
Old Mar 21, 2014, 06:49 AM
Newburgh, IN
Joined Apr 2010
20 Posts
Yes there is a 2014 Rascal/Big Bird fly in dated for Sept 6th and 7th. The sanction has already been filed and just waiting for approval to come back before we start to advertise.

Hope to see you there. Always a great time.
KnowAceHere is offline Find More Posts by KnowAceHere
Old Mar 21, 2014, 06:48 PM
I HATE GLOW PLUGS!
United States, NY, St Lawrence
Joined Feb 2012
1,175 Posts
If I get my Rascal 110 up & running maybe I'll have my wife schedule our visit to Indianapolis in September.
SrTelemaster is offline Find More Posts by SrTelemaster
Old Mar 22, 2014, 08:36 AM
Joined Apr 2006
965 Posts
The one I just bought is now in its new home. I plugged the wings in and set it up on the dining room table knowing my wife would get home from work before I did. As expected, I got a phone call from her which I assumed would be, "what is this THING on the table!?" Instead, she said, "wow, what a huge cool airplane!"

Maybe I did marry te right girl 30 years ago.
Old Mar 22, 2014, 08:39 AM
Joined Apr 2006
965 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowAceHere View Post
Yes there is a 2014 Rascal/Big Bird fly in dated for Sept 6th and 7th. The sanction has already been filed and just waiting for approval to come back before we start to advertise.

Hope to see you there. Always a great time.
It's on the calendar! I'm a father of three so it could get messed up, but at this point it's entirely possible!