New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 23, 2015, 05:16 AM
Find More Posts by scruffy1
looking up down under
Australia, NSW, Fairlight
Joined Feb 2008
2,148 Posts
i injected epoxy (finish cure) into the crease in my outboard wing, and clamped it for the day and night; still waiting for it to set adequately

chalk up another "injury" due to a bad approach for catch, when under pressure from a very interested dog - hit the transmitter and then dropped span wise from chest height

didn't notice the ripple in the upper skin until another several throws, but as it wasn't in the flinging wing, i kept on flying till it was too hot and a bit windy

the last time i did a similar repair further out on the same wing it turned out well, and i doubt there is even a gram of epoxy to bond the delamination
scruffy1 is online now Find More Posts by scruffy1
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 24, 2015, 12:42 AM
Find More Posts by rockbus
Carlsbad, CA
Joined Sep 2004
5,131 Posts
Maidened my new used BRKO at Ponto st sunset. This thing floats. Cant wait till tomorrow!!!
rockbus is offline Find More Posts by rockbus