HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 17, 2012, 04:23 PM
Adam Stallcup
Forsyth Mo
Joined Jan 2008
56 Posts
Help!
dx7 flaps set up

I am putting together a senior telemaster plus and I am setting up the flaps. I Want to use 60% epa up and down both, I am mixing it on program 5 so that if I trim the flap, the other servo gets trimmed as well. I am mixing the gear channel to aux 1. Aux 1 works just fine for flaps with the 60%EPA, but the gear channel is still moving 100% each way. I went in and turned the EPA on the Gear channel to 0% up and 0% down to kill the gear, but cant figure this out.

So I guess the question is, how do you mix two channels together such that the slave channel keeps the Master channels EPA settings?

If you can offer some help, that would be great!!

adam
chyorn is offline Find More Posts by chyorn
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 17, 2012, 10:03 PM
I don't want to "Switch Now"
Toronto (Don Mills), Canada
Joined Dec 2002
16,626 Posts
Short answer - don't use pmixes to do this
Turn on "Flaperon" mode in the wing type menu and use the Flap System menu to make adjustments.

edit - I see - you want separate flaps, not flaperons

Ignore that advice

Pat MacKenzie
pmackenzie is online now Find More Posts by pmackenzie
Old Nov 17, 2012, 11:52 PM
St. Louis
USA, MO, Ballwin
Joined Mar 2010
634 Posts
The Flap to Elevator mix is already there on the Flap channel and does not require an external mix.
Foambird is offline Find More Posts by Foambird