SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by RickAvery, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 09, 2012, 11:45 PM
Moorpark, Ca.
Joined Apr 2004
1,088 Posts
Trader Rating: 65
Sold
Almost brand new Rustler

I have for sale what I've called an "Almost" New Rustler. Almost, because the motor has about 1hr. run time on it. It still looks and performs as new, but it has been run. EVERYTHING else is brand new OEM Traxxas parts. Including ESC, servo, all linkages, chassis, Transmission/Driveline, shocks, towers, wheels & tires, A-Arms, Tx/Rx and the body. The body is a Proline 'Desert Rat' and has been custom painted by me & guarrenteed one-of-a-kind. The pictures tell all! The tires are Proline Gladiators, some of the best race/bash tires made. The Tx/Rx is a 27Mhz unit that came out of a Slash that was immediately switched out for my 2.4 radio. I'm a 55 yr old kid that loves RC stuff. I build trucks, Helis & planes. I built this truck from the ground up and had planned to keep it myself, but was given the Slash & it's become my go-to truck. Since I just bought a new ariplane, I need to fund some some parts for it. So this gem is for sale. I'm looking for $275.00 shipped to your door. Other offers will be considered. Possible trades, I'm looking for 60e sized brushless motors, 80amp+ ESCs, full sized digital servos, AR7000 or better Rx. I've been a member here for many years and have a spotless trader record. You can buy with confidence. I guarrenty everything I sell here. Thanks for looking.

Rick
RickAvery is offline Find More Posts by RickAvery
Last edited by RickAvery; Oct 09, 2012 at 11:51 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 10, 2012, 09:27 AM
United States, IN, Valparaiso
Joined Sep 2012
58 Posts
Trader Rating: 8
very nice!
allanon1965 is offline Find More Posts by allanon1965
Old Oct 11, 2012, 03:27 PM
United States, FL, Okaloosa
Joined Jun 2012
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
Bump for a really clean rustler. I have to ask what wheels are those?
AceofSpadesSgt is offline Find More Posts by AceofSpadesSgt
Old Oct 11, 2012, 08:30 PM
Moorpark, Ca.
Joined Apr 2004
1,088 Posts
Trader Rating: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceofSpadesSgt View Post
Bump for a really clean rustler. I have to ask what wheels are those?
Thanks! They are Traxxas wheels, fronts all around, but I've tossed the packaging and don't remember the name of them. I thought they looked cool.

Rick
RickAvery is offline Find More Posts by RickAvery
Closed Thread