HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 07, 2002, 05:24 PM
Coppell, TX
Joined Dec 2001
22 Posts
If you can answer any of these questions...

Hey everyone thanks for helping me out. I hope you might be able to answer these questions about the Soarstar.... I've heard that on the Wingo soldering is required...is soldering required for the Soarstar? Also, for the Soarstar, do I need to move the parts to get the right CG? (To Joemi:How much did you spend on your Glow-Wire/Photon light system? Hehe, sorry, I JUST LOVE THAT LIGHT SETUP YOU GOT!!! MAN I WANT IT SO BAD!!! I just want glow wire on the wings and under the fuselage, and then two photon lights, one on each side. How much would this cost?)(Back to everyone else!) And how do they get powered, by a 9V? Last question, about the floats...well there is an area where I could use them, but would I be able to ROG it on soft grass or no? If not, how do I modify the landing gears? Well, thanks, I thank you for all the help.
Sincerely,
Paul Le of Dallas, TX
ElectricFlyer08 is offline Find More Posts by ElectricFlyer08
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 07, 2002, 05:47 PM
Schumacher USA
Tampa FL
Joined Jul 2000
3,038 Posts
I hate to tell you, but almost everything you do in this hobby requires soldering skills.

And to continue the bad news, some adjustment of at least the batery pack is required for any plane to balance correctly.

And one more negative, you cannot ROG from grass on floats, UNLESS it has frost on it (like this morning here).

8-10 friends and I fly every weekend morning near the corner of George Bush Tollway and Renner, pm me if you want directions & stuff, we'd like to have you out!

Shawn
Shawn Palmer is offline Find More Posts by Shawn Palmer
Old Jan 07, 2002, 06:30 PM
Schumacher USA
Tampa FL
Joined Jul 2000
3,038 Posts
just e-mailed you
Shawn Palmer is offline Find More Posts by Shawn Palmer