HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Mar 26, 2014, 02:33 PM
Registered User
Joined Sep 2013
21 Posts
Question
808 #16 V3 -- AVI output & recording

Hello
I tried Google and this forum but ether I didnít type correctly or nobody explained this situation.
Any way I would like to mount this cam on my V222 also I got my FPV parts so I was wondering can I simultaneously have AVI output (FPV) & recording on SD card.
The question is can I do bought with this camera or I need to have another one for FPV?

Thanks
salamala is offline Find More Posts by salamala
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 26, 2014, 04:24 PM
Dance the skies...
Tom Frank's Avatar
United States, MA, Walpole
Joined Dec 2003
17,193 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamala View Post
Hello
I tried Google and this forum but ether I didnít type correctly or nobody explained this situation.
Any way I would like to mount this cam on my V222 also I got my FPV parts so I was wondering can I simultaneously have AVI output (FPV) & recording on SD card.
The question is can I do bought with this camera or I need to have another one for FPV?

Thanks
You can do both. Go to this thread for all things #16.
Tom Frank is offline Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2014, 04:42 PM
Registered User
Joined Sep 2013
21 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Frank View Post
You can do both. Go to this thread for all things #16.
Hello
Let me first say Thanks for the replay!
Second is I read the part of the thread but didn’t find the answer to my questions , I don’t want to sound ungrateful or lazy but in thread of 1001 pages can you pleas "if possible" be more specific with witch post.
Also note that English is not may native language so sorry for any misspells or misunderstandings.

But in short if you know it as a fact that you can record on SD crd in the same time as using AV out for FPV then that is enough for me to buy.

Again thanks for replay!
salamala is offline Find More Posts by salamala
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2014, 05:50 PM
Dance the skies...
Tom Frank's Avatar
United States, MA, Walpole
Joined Dec 2003
17,193 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by salamala View Post
Hello
Let me first say Thanks for the replay!
Second is I read the part of the thread but didn’t find the answer to my questions , I don’t want to sound ungrateful or lazy but in thread of 1001 pages can you pleas "if possible" be more specific with witch post.
Also note that English is not may native language so sorry for any misspells or misunderstandings.

But in short if you know it as a fact that you can record on SD crd in the same time as using AV out for FPV then that is enough for me to buy.

Again thanks for replay!
You don't have to read all those posts. The first 8 have most of the basic information on the camera and are considered mandatory reading (as noted in the thread title). Any way, I started and help maintain the thread, working directly with the developer of the camera. I help test new hardware and firmware before it's released. I can assure you the camera will record full HD digital video while outputting analog composite video (no audio) at the same time for FPV use. Audio will be output when just playing back the HD video from the camera, however.

Tom

p.s. Your English is fine
Tom Frank is offline Find More Posts by Tom Frank
Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2014, 06:52 PM
Registered User
Joined Sep 2013
21 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Frank View Post
You don't have to read all those posts. The first 8 have most of the basic information on the camera and are considered mandatory reading (as noted in the thread title). Any way, I started and help maintain the thread, working directly with the developer of the camera. I help test new hardware and firmware before it's released. I can assure you the camera will record full HD digital video while outputting analog composite video (no audio) at the same time for FPV use. Audio will be output when just playing back the HD video from the camera, however.

Tom

p.s. Your English is fine
Hello
Thanks!!
Not only that you made my day you also saved me money, because instead of 2 cams I need only 1 and even more you saved my Quad some payload!
salamala is offline Find More Posts by salamala
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold 808 #16 Lens A and Wide Angle 808 #16 Lens D Deluxe 2 Camera Outfit sdstick Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 2 Feb 17, 2014 11:27 PM
Alert 808 #16 v2 D lens (120į) HD camera $36.99 / 808 #16 v3 $39 A or B lens subpixel Hot Online Deals 3 Feb 17, 2014 10:27 AM
Help! #3 808 AVI cut off during recording lotsfits Aerial Photography 0 Feb 17, 2014 12:22 AM
Discussion Very Portable FPV/Recording with 808 #16 V2 stevennh FPV Equipment 7 Dec 24, 2013 10:37 AM
Discussion 808 #16 V2 camera output ? damirAERO Aerial Photography 6 Jan 14, 2013 09:54 PM