Old Dec 31, 2012, 09:17 PM
Suspended Account
Australia, NSW, Malua Bay
Joined Dec 2012
85 Posts
Suggestion
Appeal

Reason: Trolling (Provocation)
The post contains content which is designed to elicit an emotional response from other users.

The moderator who warned you entered this comment:
-------
Do not mock or insult other users.
-------

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/priva...&pmid=11353488

JCmorgan entered the forum approx 5 pages before my post, and said something along the lines of "the v911 does not fly good" and bagged the heli to no avail. When he was pushed for the specifics of his problems they were generic like "compared to CPx it flys bad"

So obviously the thread blew up, and all the people who owned v911's tried to put him straight. I posted FIVE PAGES LATER WHILE THE ARGUMENT WAS STILL GOING ON SAYING I DONT WANNA READ 5 PAGES OF TRIPE. AND TO PUT IT BACK ON LINE, ALSO OUTLINING THAT A LITTLE TOLERANCE GOES ALONG WAY.

The context was sarcastic but the intention was no to solicit response, if you read on from there im trying to pull the thread back on topic.

Ive created a mod thread for the v911. Troubleshooting,. Have PM's from people thanking me for help. And in redargs to this issue, PM's from people thanking for for stopping the fighting on the thread and telling me i did nothing wrong. Which i already knew. Would you like me to link you 10+ posts of people thanking me for getting the v911 thread back on topic???

You know ive emailed Jim Bourke and explained why im not going to spending moeny on a premium membersship. Why would i when im being exploited with the report button and can forsee accounts easily being suspended (after upgrading them, nty)

Figured ill just keep being me, The guy who started AUSTRALIA LARGEST MINECRAFT hosting company, MoltenServers which i sold to Topgun Hosting.

I spend 10+ hours a day on forums and never had as many problems as this. Either the v911 community are immature drama children or... No there isnt an Or.

guess its just time to make a second account i do all my posting on...
Diablos is offline Find More Posts by Diablos
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)
to remove ads between posts