Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by nizee, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 16, 2012, 01:09 PM
Joined May 2010
13 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Wanted
Trade RC electronics for Lego in bulk/Set or Mindstorm NXT 2.0

My kid show interest in Lego bricks (mostly inter-connect modular building city type - e.g. Grand Emporium, Pet Store, Fire Brigade, etc) and also show interest in Mindstorm NXT when we at the Lego store.
I thought i post it here to trade some of my electronics.

If you have any of these laying around that's not use that you like to sell in bulk/weight/pcs, or sets complete or incomplete, or Mindstorm NXT 2.0 that you like to trade for any of following list, let me know.

1) Brand New Kontronik JIVE 80+HV with XT150 connectors (1pc)
2) Brand New MKS BLS-950 Brushless Servos (i got 3 of them)
3) Brand New MKS BLS-980 Brushless Servo (1pc)
4) Used JR VR6010 Regulator - with EC3 connectors (1pc)
5) Used JR RT88 Retract Servo (1pc) + new in package extra GearSet
6) Used HobbyKing 6S Balance Charger (5Amp version) (1pc)
7) New Turnigy Nano-Tech 5S 4000mAh 45~90C (new - only cycle once to check capacity)
8) Bunch of new/used micro servos, motors, batteries for small planes (lot sale).

I'm not looking for those rare Lego complete sets that you like to sell me expensivly. I like to compare their original retail prices (if it's new) with my retail price (if my item is new too).

If you plan to sell bulk/by weight/by pcs, let me know your offer and your item/s of interest. I'm willing to add cash (by paypal) to make-up the different and i would expect the same if my item is higher.

Priority given to trade/s (have very very little interest in selling outright).

I can provide pictures if interested.
nizee is offline Find More Posts by nizee
Last edited by nizee; Jan 16, 2012 at 03:34 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 16, 2012, 05:39 PM
USA, TX, League City
Joined May 2005
65 Posts
Trader Rating: 96
I don't know if you are interested in this or not? but I have a LEGO Racers: Outdoor Challenger RC car. You will need to get a transmitter as it got misplaced. But it does have it's original rechargeable battery. LMK, Fred

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Racers-Ou...6756972&sr=8-6
freddb3 is offline Find More Posts by freddb3
Old Jan 17, 2012, 12:21 PM
Joined May 2010
13 Posts
Trader Rating: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by freddb3 View Post
I don't know if you are interested in this or not? but I have a LEGO Racers: Outdoor Challenger RC car. You will need to get a transmitter as it got misplaced. But it does have it's original rechargeable battery. LMK, Fred

http://www.amazon.com/LEGO-Racers-Ou...6756972&sr=8-6
Thanks for the offer. I ask my son about it and he show no interest in Lego RC cars. Unfortunately we have to decline the offer.
nizee is offline Find More Posts by nizee
Old Jan 17, 2012, 03:10 PM
USA, TX, League City
Joined May 2005
65 Posts
Trader Rating: 96
no problem just answering the LEGO call.
freddb3 is offline Find More Posts by freddb3