SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old May 02, 2015, 08:01 AM
Find More Posts by PinchLight
Canada, ON, Midland
Joined Apr 2015
22 Posts
Help!
Bear with me Im an idiot

I have all my switches configured.gimbles,switched are all shown functional in channel slider screen on Taranis.Rx analysis wizard completed successfully.Mode and submode switches function is vector software.Save configruration/apply.Unplug usb>repower flightcontroller.BRICKWALL.Toggling switches not enabling stick menu.I have been to the stick menu plenty times with my cheap flyskyf s t6.What do besides smashing this TX and or FC to pieces.Thankyou for any advice.

P.S.
I dont want to belittle the ET VECTOR.I am quite sure it is a marvel of technology
in the RC community,nothing but praise for it.But you have to remember this is my first foray into the rc world.If there is anyone reading this that lives in canada and has a naza lite/gps combo that would like to trade PM.me serious inquries only.
PinchLight is offline Find More Posts by PinchLight
Last edited by PinchLight; May 02, 2015 at 10:06 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old May 04, 2015, 07:28 AM
Find More Posts by JohnET
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Apr 2013
681 Posts
Hello,

Please see the response provided in your support ticket.

Regards, John
JohnET is online now Find More Posts by JohnET
Site Sponsor