New Products Flash Sale
Old Mar 11, 2015, 12:28 AM
Find More Posts by Katniss
United States, CO, Fort Collins
Joined Nov 2013
244 Posts
I already have the ESM fw-190D9...scaled out, complete cockpit, etc
However, good luck finding one.

I was considering this version as a fun fly plane. The one Kahloq did seemed to look decent enough.
Katniss is offline Find More Posts by Katniss
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 12, 2015, 11:09 AM
Find More Posts by 1ruffdog
United States, ID, Boise
Joined Apr 2012
40 Posts
Please don't take my comment as criticism. As a fun fly plane I'm sure it's terrific. Kahloq did an admirable job on his and I followed his build. Besides, when I used to take my FW to the field, most of the guys called it a Messerschmitt . Let's just say that sometimes I find it annoying to see a company put out a model for some big bucks that is so off scale when with just a little more work it good be really good.

Cheers,
1ruffdog is offline Find More Posts by 1ruffdog
Old Mar 12, 2015, 01:44 PM
Find More Posts by Katniss
United States, CO, Fort Collins
Joined Nov 2013
244 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ruffdog View Post
Please don't take my comment as criticism. As a fun fly plane I'm sure it's terrific. Kahloq did an admirable job on his and I followed his build. Besides, when I used to take my FW to the field, most of the guys called it a Messerschmitt . Let's just say that sometimes I find it annoying to see a company put out a model for some big bucks that is so off scale when with just a little more work it good be really good.

Cheers,
Most people are just dense. The model currently is being sold for$450.
If I were to buy it, it would have to paint it....that camo paint Kahloq did actually hid some of the flaws.
Katniss is offline Find More Posts by Katniss