HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Reply
Thread Tools
Old Sep 08, 2014, 11:41 PM
Albuquerque USA
United States, NM, Albuquerque
Joined Dec 2012
2,028 Posts
New Product
RCTimer Y6 Tri-Trooper 900 Carbon Fiber Frame - Integrated PCB Version

Specifications:

- 30 mm carbon fiber booms
- 2.5mm carbon fiber Mount(Battery and Gimbal) plate
- Injection molded motor mounts
- Flight controller position between the frame plates
- Pre-drill for 45x45 flight controller patterns
- 28 mm to 52 mm motor size
- INERTiC camera mounts
- 20 mm carbon fiber landing poles
- 900mm size
- Y6 shape
- Frame weight: 1159g

Main Board:

8 ESC Distribution board

XT60 Connector

6050 mold for 32 BIT Brushless GIMBAL

LED 1W

LED module socket for ESC and Motor

Gopro AV signal input

12V 3A BEC output & AV signal input (1 way socket provides AVOUT /12V/GND for FPV, other three only provides 12V output)
5V 3A BEC output & AV signal input (1 way socket provides AVOUT /5V/GND, for FPV, other three only provides 5V output)

Battery Voltage Tester

---------------------------------------------------------
Just received today and did some un-boxing pictures will start the build soon. Any question feel free to ask.

It look pretty good and big. I will post my finding the good the bad and the ugly when i start the build.

installation manual http://www.rctimer.com/download/Y6Tri-Trooper.pdf
Askyvision is offline Find More Posts by Askyvision
Last edited by Askyvision; Sep 10, 2014 at 09:06 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 09, 2014, 11:12 AM
Drones everywhere :)
esite's Avatar
Czech Republic, Hlavní město Praha, Prague
Joined May 2013
20 Posts
Manual

Did you receive any manual how to solder the ESCs and what pin is for what ? Mine came without any manual
esite is offline Find More Posts by esite
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 09, 2014, 11:19 AM
Albuquerque USA
United States, NM, Albuquerque
Joined Dec 2012
2,028 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by esite View Post
Did you receive any manual how to solder the ESCs and what pin is for what ? Mine came without any manual
Nope no manual but it pretty self explain. It lable on the PCB M1,M4 on the back M2,M5 on the right and M3,M6 on the left. Yeah it would be nice to at lease have a manual explain what those are for and a lots of empty pin

I post a lots of picture in order to help people build their because of no manual
Askyvision is offline Find More Posts by Askyvision
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 09, 2014, 01:52 PM
Drones everywhere :)
esite's Avatar
Czech Republic, Hlavní město Praha, Prague
Joined May 2013
20 Posts
I looking forward for your build which motors and FC you want to use ?
esite is offline Find More Posts by esite
Last edited by esite; Sep 09, 2014 at 02:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2014, 03:28 AM
Registered User
689PH's Avatar
French Polynesia, Windward Islands, Māhina
Joined May 2013
57 Posts
boom thickness 0,73 !!!
Is it enought for 900 mm ?
689PH is offline Find More Posts by 689PH
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2014, 01:01 AM
rctimer's Avatar
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Askyvision View Post
Specifications:

- 30 mm carbon fiber booms
- 2.5mm carbon fiber Mount(Battery and Gimbal) plate
- Injection molded motor mounts
- Flight controller position between the frame plates
- Pre-drill for 45x45 flight controller patterns
- 28 mm to 52 mm motor size
- INERTiC camera mounts
- 20 mm carbon fiber landing poles
- 900mm size
- Y6 shape
- Frame weight: 1159g

Main Board:

8 ESC Distribution board

XT60 Connector

6050 mold for 32 BIT Brushless GIMBAL

LED 1W

LED module socket for ESC and Motor

Gopro AV signal input

12V 3A BEC output & AV signal input (1 way socket provides AVOUT /12V/GND for FPV, other three only provides 12V output)
5V 3A BEC output & AV signal input (1 way socket provides AVOUT /5V/GND, for FPV, other three only provides 5V output)

Battery Voltage Tester

---------------------------------------------------------
Just received today and did some un-boxing pictures will start the build soon. Any question feel free to ask.

It look pretty good and big. I will post my finding the good the bad and the ugly when i start the build.

installation manual http://www.rctimer.com/download/Y6Tri-Trooper.pdf
Hi Askyvision,

Very great assembled!
We will change Hex screws instead of T7 in the future.

Thanks.
Frank
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 16, 2014, 01:48 AM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2009
32 Posts
Can this frame take 2 6s 5000 mah battries with 15" prop and 4114 motors ?
gurudutt is offline Find More Posts by gurudutt
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2014, 03:06 AM
Albuquerque USA
United States, NM, Albuquerque
Joined Dec 2012
2,028 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurudutt View Post
Can this frame take 2 6s 5000 mah battries with 15" prop and 4114 motors ?
I would go with 17-18" for long flight time. Even 16" on it have plenty of room for props. Y6-900 is huge. I'll take a picture with 15" and 16" for you to see.
Askyvision is offline Find More Posts by Askyvision
Last edited by Askyvision; Sep 16, 2014 at 04:51 AM.
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2014, 04:13 AM
rctimer's Avatar
Hong Kong, Pok Fu Lam
Joined Sep 2009
568 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurudutt View Post
Can this frame take 2 6s 5000 mah battries with 15" prop and 4114 motors ?
We will release X6 motor ASAP, it work on Y6 is perfect, Thanks.

Frank
rctimer is offline Find More Posts by rctimer
Site Sponsor
Old Sep 16, 2014, 05:28 AM
Registered User
Joined Jul 2009
32 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gurudutt View Post
Can this frame take 2 6s 5000 mah battries with 15" prop and 4114 motors ?
Is their space to mount 2 6s 5000mah lipos and is the frame strong enough to fly with this setup
gurudutt is offline Find More Posts by gurudutt
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18, 2014, 10:11 AM
Registered User
Germany, NRW, Düsseldorf
Joined Aug 2012
3 Posts
Hi,

my new Y6 Trooper will be here the next days.
I was wondering if anyone managed to get the PCB manual downloaded?
http://www.rctimer.com/product-1152.html

PCB Board manual:
http://www.rctimer.com/www.rctimer.c...oardManual.pdf

Thanks

Mike


EDIT: Link must be http://www.rctimer.com/download/RCTI...oardManual.pdf
Mike_78 is offline Find More Posts by Mike_78
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2014, 03:41 AM
Registered User
Joined Jan 2014
13 Posts
Is the PDB rated for 6s
raybans is offline Find More Posts by raybans
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2014, 04:37 AM
Albuquerque USA
United States, NM, Albuquerque
Joined Dec 2012
2,028 Posts
I just got this for the Y6. I talked with rctimer to see if they could assist on this project about motors and esc but they refuse so I got the foxtech. I hope it good

http://www.foxtechfpv.com/foxtech-mo...00-p-1681.html

I will go with maytech esc 40a slim with Blheli. Swinging 16" on top and 17" on the bottom. Hopefully everything be done before cold weather kick in
Askyvision is offline Find More Posts by Askyvision
Last edited by Askyvision; Sep 19, 2014 at 02:01 PM.
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2014, 05:56 AM
Registered User
Aaalie's Avatar
Netherlands
Joined May 2006
592 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by raybans View Post
Is the PDB rated for 6s
There is a balancer connector for 8S.
Aaalie is offline Find More Posts by Aaalie
Reply With Quote
Old Sep 19, 2014, 02:01 PM
Albuquerque USA
United States, NM, Albuquerque
Joined Dec 2012
2,028 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaalie View Post
There is a balancer connector for 8S.
the funny thing is the connector is only for 8s and not any other battery unless you have to cut the slot to fit 4s 5s or 6s
Askyvision is offline Find More Posts by Askyvision
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For Sale esc32 , carbon fiber tri (y6)REDUCED Cc3dpilot Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 0 Mar 08, 2014 09:34 AM
Sold Micro Integrated PCB w/ESCs Quadcopter Frame 235mm (PARTS) bennymack Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 2 Oct 17, 2013 09:09 PM
Sold H550 V2 Glass Fiber Hexcopter Frame 550mm - Integrated PCB Version kayvannouri Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 0 Jun 18, 2013 07:27 PM