HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 02, 2013, 03:42 AM
South Africa
Joined Feb 2010
1,129 Posts
Help!
KK board question ?

Hi guys,

been having a blast with my Talon 2 machine and as i start to progress even further one step at a time i'd like to know the following:

On a punch out, i find that two motors speed up faster than the other two and cause the quad to not shoot straight up, is this normal on the kk board ? Or can it be adjusted ?

My esc's have been calibrated, i'm using thre kk4.7acro1550 software.
Axefly is offline Find More Posts by Axefly
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 02, 2013, 06:55 AM
South Africa
Joined Feb 2010
1,129 Posts
So i guess i must assume it's normal on the kk boards ?
Old Feb 02, 2013, 08:54 AM
Joined Sep 2012
12 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axefly View Post
So i guess i must assume it's normal on the kk boards ?
Have a similar setup, and had a slight difference in motor speed. Try swapping motors around to see if the problem follows a motor, or stays put. I also found slight adjustment of the battery to ensure a solid center of gravity, accounting for the weaker side, helped off set what I assume in my case was weaker motors (inexpensive parts on this quad as its my training/crash unit)
xcaper is offline Find More Posts by xcaper
Old Feb 03, 2013, 11:25 AM
South Africa
Joined Feb 2010
1,129 Posts
Thanks, besides what you mention, i'm wondering if it could be the kk board itself that can't respond quickly enough to input/changes equally. How do you check c.g, all my equipment is very much centered except for the bec sticking out very slightly but it is so light. I think some kk veterans would know the exact answer, just don't know who the best KK knowledgeable person is to ask.