SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Oct 02, 2012, 09:19 PM
United States, PA, Nesquehoning
Joined Sep 2010
1,901 Posts
Discussion
new banana hobby customer

just made my first order at BH . the spirit freewing glider (same as hobbyking spirit glider)just came available .so if your looking for one act fast .

i will update this thread after i receive my order .
helizrnew2me is offline Find More Posts by helizrnew2me
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 03, 2012, 02:10 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi helizrnew2me! Congratulations on your purchase of the Freewing Spirit glider! This glider is super stable in flight! Of course, please test the electronics first before assembling anything. Please let me know how everything goes! Thanks! -Seba
Sebastian_BHcsr is offline Find More Posts by Sebastian_BHcsr
Old Oct 03, 2012, 02:46 PM
Joined Sep 2010
1,901 Posts
yes i had planned to do so .
i always wanted a kinetic 800 and missed my chance at that one so i had to grab this soon as i seen you guys had it available .
thanks for the warm welcome
Old Oct 10, 2012, 04:01 PM
Joined Sep 2010
1,901 Posts
plane has arrived,will mess with testing tomorrow .
its nice that both motors are included ,not sure if hobbyking does that?
Old Oct 10, 2012, 05:01 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi helizrnew2me! It looks like Christmas came early this year! Let me know how everything goes! Thanks! -Seba
Old Oct 11, 2012, 11:11 AM
Joined Sep 2010
1,901 Posts
so i stickered it up today and tested the electronics and everything works .

just 1 little gripe........the very tip of 1 prop is gone ,hadnt noticed until i was testing . probably not a issue eh??but if you want to send me a replacement prop i wont turn it down...lol
Old Oct 11, 2012, 01:26 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi helizrnew2me! May I have your order number so I can arrange for a replacement prop to be shipped to you? You wouldn't want to risk it with a chipped prop blade! I do apologize for you having to receive your order with this minor speed bump. Good eye, helizrnew2me! -Seba
Old Oct 11, 2012, 03:08 PM
Joined Sep 2010
1,901 Posts
pm sent .
thank you for your immediate attention to this little detail .customer service means alot .
Old Oct 11, 2012, 04:54 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi helizrnew2me! PM received! I have arranged for a technician to get in touch with you to confirm a few things. Please check your email soon! Thanks! -Seba
Old Oct 11, 2012, 05:10 PM
Joined Sep 2010
1,901 Posts
already done ,thanks so much .
Old Oct 11, 2012, 08:19 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi helizrnew2me! You are certainly welcome. Let me know how everything goes when the replacement tractor prop comes in! In the meantime, you can carefully trim out the glider to your liking and perform various pre-flight checks for the pusher setup! Thanks! -Seba
Old Oct 13, 2012, 11:57 PM
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Oct 2012
185 Posts
can i jump in?

sorry to jack your thread but, i have a question if you would like to answer i would very much appreciate the info.
i want to be a new bh customer but, im kinda scared with all the talk im seeing.
does any one know why so many of the kits are out of stock? im new as you can tell and didnt know if this was normal to the rc market.
i want to get two RTF kits from them but there out of stock on everything i want.
solodare is offline Find More Posts by solodare
Old Oct 14, 2012, 07:07 PM
Joined Sep 2010
1,901 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by solodare View Post
sorry to jack your thread but, i have a question if you would like to answer i would very much appreciate the info.
i want to be a new bh customer but, im kinda scared with all the talk im seeing.
does any one know why so many of the kits are out of stock? im new as you can tell and didnt know if this was normal to the rc market.
i want to get two RTF kits from them but there out of stock on everything i want.
things sell fast ,and they all come out of china or hong kong even if a US vendor is selling it chances are they got it overseas as well .
so when they sell out thats it until next shipment .
just check back often and when you see it in stock thats the time to buy .so far BH has been a great vendor for me .
Old Oct 15, 2012, 11:39 AM
United States, NC, Charlotte
Joined Oct 2012
185 Posts
Thanks for the info, i did the "notify me" thing so i hope that works. Glad to hear your having good results with them. Ive never seen so much bad press about a company. Still i order a 4ch park flyer RTF just now so well see how it goes.
thanks again for the response.
solodare is offline Find More Posts by solodare
Old Oct 15, 2012, 02:27 PM
Joined Jun 2012
191 Posts
Hi solodare! If possible, can you provide the item/SKU numbers of the desired items that you're interested in so I could perhaps check up on things with the warehouse? Let me know if anything! Thanks! -Seba